Americanos

Not what the mass email from Lennie said.

I could stop this at anytime, but as long as you all are going along..... I'll keep going until it's time for me to go home.

I wasn't fired, oh and I wasn't the director, so if you couldn't get that bit of info right..... :laugh:

By the way you should remember me, you emailed asking what corps were helping Canos kids find spots in 2005 (After they went inactive) East Coast Jazz being one of them, even offering our kids some help. (Although you never committed to the Canos that year and you were given information anyways.)

It's funny how you can't take the word from people who were closer to what was going on or people who have been here much longer than you have who, I'd think would know a lot more about what goes on (Not talking about myself).

So people just :feednotroll: No matter what is said by some here, some people will continue to argue, give one word replies or reply with false information.

Edited by suncontra99

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't fired, oh and I wasn't the director, so if you couldn't get that bit of info right..... :laugh:

By the way you should remember me, you emailed asking what corps were helping Canos kids find spots in 2005 (After they went inactive) East Coast Jazz being one of them, even offering our kids some help. (Although you never committed to the Canos that year and you were given information anyways.)

It's funny how you can't take the word from people who were closer to what was going on or people who have been here much longer than you have who, I'd think would know a lot more about what goes on (Not talking about myself).

So people just :feednotroll: No matter what is said by some here, some people will continue to argue, give one word replies or reply with false information.

You were tour director. I know the difference.

And your soooo very wrong. I knew people from ECJ already and talked and contacted people on my own. You suggest some DIV 1 corps. Never committed in 2005? I was at the first camp in December and the last camp in March. Didn't make it to the Jan camp and made it to the Feb camp in time to hear the show and tell.

So since it's time for me to go home I'll stop bickering with you butt wipes. I really dont' know much about the inside ruins of canos. And I really don't care. But please don't try to down people who at least attempted to help the corps. And please don't jump all over. One reason I left Phantom last season was to be apart of canos. So don't give me the whole "not apart" of the corps crap.

This has been a fun day. Maybe we can do this again 2morrow.

Edited by MelloHorn13

His posting speaks for itself :feednotroll: anymore :laugh:

So...we have learned what exactly from MelloHorn13 on his day off of school.

1. We are all butt wipes. I'm guessing he's referring to the one's his mommy uses on his. You know, the one's with the nice lotion so his little bottom doesn't get too sore.

2. He doesn't know much. His words.

3. He resents that his Pioneer instructors have been accused of doing anything wrong, because if they work for Pioneer...how could they have ever done anything wrong?

4. He left Phantom for Canos because in the universe that lives in his head...that makes sense.

5. He considers sitting in the computer lab at his school a fun day. His words again.

you guys really know how to be jerks, you know?

just let the corps do its thing. Quit picking on people who have a soft spot for the corps, because they felt like they've been mistreated. You don't know what the person went through, so just leave it be.

~>conner

Asking how the corps was and answering the question is exactly what has happened. Somebody asked a question and it was answered. A member of this past years corps brought up a topic regarding this corps and the events surrounding it's demise in the spring of this year, and the topic took off from there even further.

Never in any part of my first posting did I ever single anybody out on this discussion group, make it personal towards anyone who posts, or belittle others on this board. To think I don't have a soft spot for this corps is wrong too. (Check www.geocities.com/dci99dcuk00 it's still open for someone to take and use)

It was only after a juvenile posting that I posted smiles. You don't argue your point by calling people names. What is this the 6th grade? So be careful who you call jerks. I personally won't put up with people who are rude or disrespectful, I don't take it from my 6 year old kid and I won't take it from some boy.

Have a good night conner

Edited by suncontra99

you guys really know how to be jerks, you know?

just let the corps do its thing. Quit picking on people who have a soft spot for the corps, because they felt like they've been mistreated. You don't know what the person went through, so just leave it be.

~>conner

And the word of the day is....

HUH?

It was only after a juvenile posting that I posted smiles. You don't argue your point by calling people names. What is this the 6th grade? So be careful who you call jerks. I personally won't put up with people who are rude or disrespectful, I don't take it from my 6 year old kid and I won't take it from some boy.

Have a good night conner

I'll admit it. I'm a jerk. A self-identified jerk. But, I am most definitely NOT a butt wipe.

Hey all...

Will you all allow me to re-orient this thread a bit.

I know I'm a jerk, but I can try.

Three important things need to happen for Americanos to return to the competition.

1. Alumni Base needs to be energized, formed and given purpose.

2. Local/Regional recruiting needs to occur for perhaps a winter line of some sort, a parade corps, etc.

3. The corps needs to explore other options to add to the bingo revenue.

With multiple revenue sources, the energy feeding from alums and the beginnings of the organizational development...the corps can get back to form.