Texas never had it so good!

No more long winded announcements... here are the basics!

Austin Stars, Austin, Tx. U.S.A.

http://www.austinstars.org

Recruiting brass and percussion for the summer 2007 season.

Looking into the formation of a winter guard and indoor drumline for the winter '07 season.

Open House Nov. 18, 2006

9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Stony Point High School

Round Rock, Tx.

We will have an informative meeting from 9 to 11, break for lunch then return for our first rehearsal in the afternoon. Brass players, please bring your Bb brass instruments of any varietey (or F mellophones). Drummers please bring along any percussion equipment you dodn't mind sharing for the rehearsal.

The Austin Stars will be going with a mini-corps for 2007 DCA I&E in Rochester however our numbers during the rest of the season will be unlimited since we'll be doing exhibitions only.

Winter camps will be simple 'n sweet. Once a month on a Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. That's it!

Tentative summer performance will include our first dress rehearsal and a "Friends & Family Day" along with the following...

Texas Drum Corps Preview - Austin, Tx.

Brass On The Bayou - Houston, Tx.

Brass Hysteria - Dallas, Tx.

DCA South Championships - Nashville, Tn.

DCA I&E and Mini-Corps - Rochester, Ny.

If you know anyone in the Central-Southwest-South Texas region who would love to help expand the senior/all-age corps phenomena in Texas, please refer them to our website! http://www.AustinStars.org !!!!

This is only the beginning of a big vision.

Muchas gracias!

Edited by Mark Time

Good luck Brent!!!

Calling all Austin area musicians. Don't miss the chance to be part of an historical events. Three all-age corps in Texas! We'll have that circuit before you know it.

2008 is your year with AS, Sara! :)

bump

Gee, I'm getting booked two years in advance now... You're going to make me even more narcissistic.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

What can I say...I wanna march with one of my bad influences again! ^0^

Ha ha!!! Yeah, that's me. Bad to the bone baby.

Sabach and I are going to get together in a couple weeks, we'll be sure to cause some trouble for ya!

xoxo,

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Ha ha!!! Yeah, that's me. Bad to the bone baby.

Sabach and I are going to get together in a couple weeks, we'll be sure to cause some trouble for ya!

xoxo,

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Oh Lerd! I wonder what THAT could be?!!

Sara, I remember what you did at Motel 6 in Austin when I picked you up so we could go hang out! LOL!

Oh Lerd! I wonder what THAT could be?!!

Sara, I remember what you did at Motel 6 in Austin when I picked you up so we could go hang out! LOL!

ME?!?! :laugh:

I know nothink.