Bluecoats Auditions

I am hoping to audition for Bluecoats in Denton. I live close to Jackson MS. is there is anyone heading through that area or leaving from that area that can offer a ride? thanks

Go to www.bluecoats.com, and post on their forums. You'd probably get a better response.

I am hoping to audition for Bluecoats in Denton. I live close to Jackson MS. is there is anyone heading through that area or leaving from that area that can offer a ride? thanks

Hey Patrick!

Check out Bluecoats.com for info on how to sign onto our Message Board system. I'm sure if you post something, you'll get a response.

Also, we have a pretty dedicated Alumnist from MS who goes by the screen-name "Meatloaf". Send him a message explaining your situation. Heck, he might even drive you to Denton himself! :)

Take care! Hope to see you in November!

~Jon Cordell

Someone on DCP who can't take a joke? The shock of it all.

It's funny that you would single me out for this, considering I'm one of the most sarcastic/cynical people on these boards. I just didn't think that joke was funny. I mean, all he did was say "no." Am I missing what's so hilarious about that comment? If someone can please let me in on the funny part of that response, I'd be much obliged.

Edited by TSRTS13