ECJ Inactive

Who cares where everyone marched before flocking to the obviously superior ECJ, take it to PMs or another forum besides DCP.

It's unfortunate they folded, but is there really a point in having 5 pages discuss which corps it's membership was drained from? I think not.

Just forget what I just posted. It's plain and simple buddy, if you didn't want to read about it, don't click into the thread. And if you don't like what's posted within, deal with it. Get over it.

Edited by MelloHorn13

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww sammy!!!!!!!! i miss my canadian mello :( she taught me all of the lyrics to o canada on the 4th of july.

Taught you O Canada on the 4th of July..... :blush: shouldn't you have been teaching her Star Spangled Banner that day? :P

I'll tell Sam I was talking to you. As far as I know she's coming with me to Rochester Crusaders camp in January.

Cheers

Jim

Taught you O Canada on the 4th of July..... :blush: shouldn't you have been teaching her Star Spangled Banner that day? :P

I'll tell Sam I was talking to you. As far as I know she's coming with me to Rochester Crusaders camp in January.

Cheers

Jim

she already knew most of the words, and we were discussing the loss of america/o canada. i swear it made sense, at one point in time, at least.

she already knew most of the words, and we were discussing the loss of america/o canada. i swear it made sense, at one point in time, at least.

Oh yeah - "Champions Fanfare" - it does make sense now!