Syracuse Brigadiers - Open House and First Camp

SYRACUSE BRIGADIERS 2007

Open House and First Rehearsal!

The Syracuse Brigadiers are pleased to announce their 2007 Open House and first camp:

Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 1:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 – 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

Central Square Middle School

248 U.S. Rt. 11

Central Square, NY 13036

Off I-81, just north of Syracuse!

Map your directions here - courtesy of Mapquest

Join the Evolution!!!!

The Brigadiers invite you to be a part of what is sure to be an inspiring, rewarding, educational and motivating experience otherwise known as the 2007 Syracuse Brigadiers!

We will begin this exciting weekend with our Open House at 1:00 p.m. Saturday. After this brief introduction to the corps, the 2007 program, and the staff, we will jump right into brass and percussion rehearsals.

The Brigs are looking for dedicated, talented individuals interested in helping the corps achieve its best season yet! The 2007 Brigs will offer a challenging, enjoyable program, equally appealing to performers and audience alike.

All interested persons are invited to join us for this first event of the 2007 season. We look forward to seeing you in Central Square!

For more information, feel free to contact Corps Director Rick Martin at richardmartin@brigadiers.com or Recruiting Director Jason Snow at jasonsnow@brigadiers.com.

Edited by Dvldawg411

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me THREE!!!!

Me to!!!!!! ^0^

Me four!!

Hector....you so funeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me four!!

You guys are killing me! :P

Hey folks, did we mention we're having an open house?? Grab a friend and make the trip to the 'Cuse! All are welcome to check out the corps and take part in its first rehearsal for the 2007 season. No doubt the caption heads and coordinators will have some awesome things in store for rehearsal!!!!

So make your plans to join us!

Ummm.....

yeah, I am coming!!!

Have been talking to people left and right over here about this season, people are pumped...I can't wait for this first open house/practice to get here. Plus I just need my horn, I feel lost and empty with out it