St.Johns 2007?

I was just wondering if anyone knew details regarding St.Johns. Just curious if anyone knew the word on the street about there participation in this year's championships in California. Are they going, is there anything to take at this point, etc. As a former member i'll like to see where they stand.

I was just wondering if anyone knew details regarding St.Johns. Just curious if anyone knew the word on the street about there participation in this year's championships in California. Are they going, is there anything to take at this point, etc. As a former member i'll like to see where they stand.

No offense intended, but who are St. Johns and where are they from? I have to plead my own ignorance on that one.

St. John's is a 5 time Division III Finalist from Brantford, Ontario, Canada.

St. John's is a 5 time Division III Finalist from Brantford, Ontario, Canada.

....and a Canadian drum corps institution that has been around some 50 or so years, starting as an all girl corps, with multiple titles to their credit.

And - my wife's original corps. Love you Kelly!

....and a Canadian drum corps institution that has been around some 50 or so years, starting as an all girl corps, with multiple titles to their credit.

And - my wife's original corps. Love you Kelly!

You English are all alike, sucking up again EH, Jim !! :laugh:

Oh please, get a room !! :P j/k

You English are all alike, sucking up again EH, Jim !! :laugh:

Oh please, get a room !! :P j/k

Well, after being married for 20 years, I still love my wife, and she can still stand being in the same room with me (for brief periods).... :P

I'd say that's pretty good!

St. Johns is still alive. We are gearing up for our christmas parade season. We are still at the same place at the same time every sunday any former or new members are wecome. to stop by and say hi.

Hey Biggie - glad to hear things are going well at St. Johns. Drop by a Dutch practice sometime and say hi, OK?

Cheers

Jim

Well, after being married for 20 years, I still love my wife, and she can still stand being in the same room with me (for brief periods).... :P

I'd say that's pretty good!

If it weren't for drum corps I may never have met Jim and we wouldn't be where we are now...... now, where are we exactly??? :laugh:

Oh, right - St. John's.... I agree with Jim, Biggie - I'm glad the corps is still operating and I look forward to seeing them in the Christmas parades. My mom gave me a box of old Drum Corps News and programs from way back so going it through it was a trip down memory lane. Especially memorable was the clipping from a newspaper in Des Plaines where the corps performed and was awarded a special trophy. The spectators didn't agree with the judges placement of us that night and someone who knew someone who had a trophy shop went and made one up and presented it to us at housing that night. I'm sure it's still in the corps hall - it's about 4 feet tall and reads 'St. John's Girls - First In the Hearts of the Spectators'. Very cool.

kel

You guys cant really keep on topic can you. We go from a youth orginaization to someones marriage. Kind of odd. My what the hell. Thanks biggie for the anwser.