Texas camps?

This is the first year for the Cavaliers to ever have camps outside of Rosemont. Here is the schedule:

November 17-19, Houston, TX – Waller HS, Waller, TX (northwest of Houston)

November 24-26, Chicago/Rosemont, IL - Triton Jr. College: River Grove, IL (Thanksgiving weekend)

December 1-3, Atlanta, GA – Hillgrove HS, Powder Springs, GA (west Cobb County)

December 8-10, DFW Metroplex - Keller HS, Keller, TX (north of Fort Worth)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison Scouts Texas Audition Camp

Date: Sunday, November 19th

Time: 10am-4:30pm

University of Texas at Arlington

701 S. Nedderman Drive

Arlington, TX 76019

All attendees must fill out the on-line application form @: http://www.madisonscouts.org/

scouts03.jpg

I remember YEA! was talking about a Texas audition camp (for Cadets and Crossmen) last season.

I wonder if Cadets followed through with that.

Yeah, I think they were going to be at George Bush High School in the Houston Area, but they were cancelled for some reason.

Yeah, I think they were going to be at George Bush High School in the Houston Area, but they were cancelled for some reason.

Maybe it was because the mass majority of applicants wanted to be in Crossmen and not Cadets, so YEA canceled it.

Maybe it was because the mass majority of applicants wanted to be in Crossmen and not Cadets, so YEA canceled it.

I heard that too. :laugh: And I think that is why the Crossmen were sent to San Antonio. :(

Heard the other day that there are at least 400 auditioning for Bones at the Texas Camp!!!! Don't know how many will be in Jersey camp yet. But at least 40 '06 vets will be there. There ARE 15 vets from '06 from Texas.

The trailers were just sent down to Texas this week too. Hope they paint them. Still says Newark, Delaware on the side of them.

This is going to be a very interesting season!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Edited by xbones7480

Heard the other day that there are at least 400 auditioning for Bones at the Texas Camp!!!! Don't know how many will be in Jersey camp yet. But at least 40 '06 vets will be there. There ARE 15 vets from '06 from Texas.

The trailers were just sent down to Texas this week too. Hope they paint them. Still says Newark, Delaware on the side of them.

This is going to be a very interesting season!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Just paint the Food trailer black with a big red Crossmen logo. Yeah, and might as well put an airbrush picture of Bones on the back.

Looking forward to 2007 Crossmen!

Edited by BackBeat

man 400??? is that a normal turnout for div 1 corps? im gonna audition should i be scared??

Man! You must be scared, you posted that 3 times!