Go Brigs ~ 2007

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey anyone have a picture of last years contra stack from finals? I have been looking all over for it.

Can't wait to see everyone in a couple weeks.

Canadian crew (plus Shawn) hope to see you all in Dec.

Hey anyone have a picture of last years contra stack from finals? I have been looking all over for it.

Can't wait to see everyone in a couple weeks.

Canadian crew (plus Shawn) hope to see you all in Dec.

Yeah Jay, I got it. Sent it to Shawn & Sigona already. I can send it out tomorrow night, or get it from those guys.

Edited by MithrilBrass77

Yeah Jay, I got it. Sent it to Shawn & Sigona already. I can send it out tomorrow night, or get it from those guys.

Well, it looks like I won't be going to the next camp, I need to be with my mother. Shawn will make it though, and so far I have heard that Genevieve will too.

I will be at the next next one for sure. Keep contra #1 ready! :)

GO BRIGS!

Well, it looks like I won't be going to the next camp, I need to be with my mother. Shawn will make it though, and so far I have heard that Genevieve will too.

I will be at the next next one for sure. Keep contra #1 ready! :)

GO BRIGS!

Christine,

Hope that your MOM is ok... because we are all going to be saving a spot for our one and only Contra Mom, well, YOU!

And if Rick Morey can promise to stage the snares behind the contra enough this year, I might even march again...anything to see that lovely behind of....Shawn's :-) LOL

Cp

Christine,

Hope that your MOM is ok... because we are all going to be saving a spot for our one and only Contra Mom, well, YOU!

And if Rick Morey can promise to stage the snares behind the contra enough this year, I might even march again...anything to see that lovely behind of....Shawn's :-) LOL

Cp

:wub:

About the drill, you know I will never be happy unless the contras are kneeling front and center for half the show. :ph34r: But that's just me.