Go Brigs ~ 2007

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bot a toton... all you need Tim!

Possibly Tabre`nac (any help Genvieve, Guy or Christine?)

B)

I'll help you Paul:

Tim:

it's tabarnak or the real spelling tabernacle, which is the same spelling in English I beleive. Curse word basically. We use church things to curse. Conclusion: bad word.

And botte a toton, well... that's just too bad to explain for DCP. lol I am sure somebody will tell you next weekend. :P

Look it's easy to figure out, everytime we speak french, we are actually just #####ing about you guys :) no big deal. ahaha

Choobidoo.

One thing I learned very quickly about being on staff at Brigs is that when the Frenchies start talking, just smile, nod, and say "exactly". It doesn't matter what they are saying because most of the time the are making fun of us :) Just hope Tim that you never get to the point where i am at.... when they start making fun of you in both English and French!!

One thing I learned very quickly about being on staff at Brigs is that when the Frenchies start talking, just smile, nod, and say "exactly". It doesn't matter what they are saying because most of the time the are making fun of us :) Just hope Tim that you never get to the point where i am at.... when they start making fun of you in both English and French!!

I never make fun of anyone in french... always in english... It's so much funnier when the person understand!! The only thing we do in french is #####ing... hahahah!!

Well....with members and staff from 2 countries, and 10 different States...."We at the Brigadiers" have one heck of a diverse but happy family. The great thing is that regardless of where we come from...we all work together to achieve Excellence. Isn't Drum Corps Great?

Look forward to seeing the family this weekend at Camp!

The mellophone section has been learning French from Jean... Nothing as exciting as what the low brass has to share, though. :)

This weekend, we can learn "bon anniversaire!" *cough*

So psyched about the awesome weather. And the astro-turf. And the guard. It finally feels like drum corps!