## The Kilties ##

WWBD

Welcome to the line Shirley!!!!

Now start practicing!!!

Welcome to the line Shirley!!!!

Now start practicing!!!

Thanks! I'm a practicing machine! I won't let you down!

Lessons from a "famous" trombone player- check

Practicing twice a day - check

Memorizing Gaelforce - check

Playing on a soprano used by none other than the famous El Guapo! Priceless! :grouphug:

Just to let you know, I used a blended type of valve oil on it. If you are going use a different kind I suggest cleaning out the horn and take apart the valves to make sure you get all the old oil out.

Just to let you know, I used a blended type of valve oil on it. If you are going use a different kind I suggest cleaning out the horn and take apart the valves to make sure you get all the old oil out.

it sounded like water was trapped in it somewhere (it might just be my playing :blink: )...Jeff and I cleaned it all out and greased the slides and put oil on the valves. We cleaned it up a bit but it needs more cleaning.

DON'T FORGET DECEMBER 9TH AND 10TH....NEXT KILTIE CAMP!

Edited by Altoid Shirley

The Kilties

2007 Performance Schedule!

(to date)

June 16...........St. Andrews Society Highland Games, Oak Brook, IL

June 22...........Racine Home Show, "The Kiltie Klassic" (DCI)

June 23...........Rockford, IL (DCI)

June 24...........Lisle, IL (DCI)

June 30...........Kalamazoo, MI (DCI)

July 4..............Racine 4th Fest Parade

July 28............Salem, OH (DCA)

Aug. 18/19......Minnesota (DCA). Two events.

Aug. 31-Sept. 2....DCA World Championships. Rochester, NY

Sept. 15..........Racine, WI, Annual Great Lakes Brewfest Benefit Fundraiser

****Independant dates for rehearsal weekends, festivals, parades, etc., not listed. At least one full weekend off each month. Additional dates may be pending.

First full corps Kiltie Kamp, December 9th & 10th!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I heard there was a possible local area show addition pending in mid July!!

Cool!!!!!!!!!! B)

So Salem's going to be a show? There's been a parade there which Statesmen have participated in 2 of the past 3 years.

At camp it was announced we would be having a home show in Salem Ohio. I think it is so cool. Salem is an amazing town full of amazing people who love Drum Corps. What an awesome weekend it will be!

At camp it was announced we would be having a home show in Salem Ohio. I think it is so cool. Salem is an amazing town full of amazing people who love Drum Corps. What an awesome weekend it will be!

I'm at least smellin' a potential "get together" with our Statesmen friends!!! b**bs

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I heard there was a possible local area show addition pending in mid July!!

Cool!!!!!!!!!!

Very Cool!!!

I'm at least smellin' a potential "get together" with our Statesmen friends!!! b**bs

Very, Very Cool!!!!

But those Highland Games may turn out to be the coolest! 15,000 kilted folks may be hard to top. :worthy: