LakeShoremen Announce Open House

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 days!!!!!!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I for one can't wait. Missing last season was a nightmare. No marching for me this weekend, (What, with the ice hockey, the groin pull, and the pain. Gloiben.) But I sure can't wait to play something loud.

Hey, and I didn't use the hippie kid's login this time. He's gonna be mad that he has to log in again.

RsD

No way I'll miss this - flying in from Tokyo for the open house (no joke).

'07 will be another great year - really excited to get it rollin'.

No way I'll miss this - flying in from Tokyo for the open house (no joke).

'07 will be another great year - really excited to get it rollin'.

have a safe flight MonkeyMan ... and bring me back some authentic chopstix would ya? :)

AND!!! in case you all had forgotten ........ in the famous words of Highland Appliance (midwest thang)

2 DAYZ!!!! ^0^ ^0^

Even though I haven't played a mellophone since 1979. I am looking forward to the open house. It should be very interesting. I hope we have a great turnout.

Even though I haven't played a mellophone since 1979. I am looking forward to the open house. It should be very interesting. I hope we have a great turnout.

We'll have a horn waiting for you G! and oh BTW ........

24 HOURS! ^0^

Thanks to all who came to the Lakeshoremen Open House. It was really great to see some new faces - and some old faces. A lot of experience in that horn arc!!! There were several who couldn't make the rehearsal - looks like they'll help fill out a pretty capable horn line. Also nice to get to chat with several of the new faces. Hope everyone else has a great time as well.

REALLY looking forward to the Jan. Camp!

Thanks to all who came to the Lakeshoremen Open House. It was really great to see some new faces - and some old faces. A lot of experience in that horn arc!!! There were several who couldn't make the rehearsal - looks like they'll help fill out a pretty capable horn line. Also nice to get to chat with several of the new faces. Hope everyone else has a great time as well.

REALLY looking forward to the Jan. Camp!

You said it Tim! It's going to be a great year at LSM. I'm chomping at the bit waiting for that show announcement :)

See you in January .. if not sooner.