NY Skyliners Prepare to blow down the walls...

New York Skyliners

2007 Open House

I warmly invite you to join us as we kick off the 2007 Season at our First Rehearsal / Open House:

Sunday, December 3rd, 11 AM to 4PM

at the Dover American Legion Post #27

2 American Legion Place, Dover, NJ 07801

Be there as we unveil what will be the most exciting, well-designed show in years. It is with great pride and excitement that the New York Skyliners announce their 2007 production:

"Murder in Manhattan"

"Murder in Manhattan" is an original show by award winning composer and brass arranger Key Poulan.

2007 N.Y. Skyliners' Design Staff:

Show Coordinator: Lee Rudnicki

Show Design Consultants: Mike McCool and Chris Nalls

Battery Percussion Arranger: Gary Gill

Pit Percussion Arranger and Instructor: Mark Allen

Brass Arranger: Key Poulan

Drill Designer: Jay Murphy

Click here to see updated Staff Information

The consensus among the growing staff is that the 2007 Skyliners have a great show in store for us, a competitive and exciting show based upon what made Skyliners great over the years, without it being a simple re-hash of the past. The timeline is to hand out the opener at the Skyliners' December Open House, and the entire show at the first January Camp.

Mark December 3rd on your calendar, and bring drum corps friends with you!

If you have any questions contact:

N. Y. Skyliner Website

Harry Eldridge, Sr.

SkyDirector07@verizon.net

www.NYSkyliners.org

Hey - who can I catch a ride with from the city or thereabouts???

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I am not sure what train you could take out of the City, but the train station is not even 10 minutes away from the post. Maybe it is worth a shot...

I am not sure what train you could take out of the City, but the train station is not even 10 minutes away from the post. Maybe it is worth a shot...

Yeah, I figured that, but it's more fun to bond with people on a road trip - I figured I would see if I could get an early start on that.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Yeah, I figured that, but it's more fun to bond with people on a road trip - I figured I would see if I could get an early start on that.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

If you take the train, you can bond with everyone on the train and bring them all to rehearsal :huh:

If you take the train, you can bond with everyone on the train and bring them all to rehearsal :huh:

Oh, I see how it is - now I'm in charge of recruiting too!!! What meeting did I miss? Or did I get volunteered Sunday for skipping Alumni rehearsal for the Jets game? LOL!!

All right folks, come ride the train with SaraNYC to the Skyliner Open House!!! It won't be the A Train, but it's just as hip.

Get on Board and come along for an unforgettable ride with the original Loud and Original Evil!!!

Edited by SaraNYC

Oh, I see how it is - now I'm in charge of recruiting too!!! What meeting did I miss? Or did I get volunteered Sunday for skipping Alumni rehearsal for the Jets game? LOL!!

All right folks, come ride the train with SaraNYC to the Skyliner Open House!!! It won't be the A Train, but it's just as hip.

Get on Board and come along for an unforgettable ride with the original Loud and Original Evil!!!

Now that is the spirit. You're the best Sara

New York Skyliners

2007 Open House

I warmly invite you to join us as we kick off the 2007 Season at our First Rehearsal / Open House:

Sunday, December 3rd, 11 AM to 4PM

at the Dover American Legion Post #27

2 American Legion Place, Dover, NJ 07801

Be there as we unveil what will be the most exciting, well-designed show in years. It is with great pride and excitement that the New York Skyliners announce their 2007 production:

"Murder in Manhattan"

"Murder in Manhattan" is an original show by award winning composer and brass arranger Key Poulan.

2007 N.Y. Skyliners' Design Staff:

Show Coordinator: Lee Rudnicki

Show Design Consultants: Mike McCool and Chris Nalls

Battery Percussion Arranger: Gary Gill

Pit Percussion Arranger and Instructor: Mark Allen

Brass Arranger: Key Poulan

Drill Designer: Jay Murphy

Click here to see updated Staff Information

The consensus among the growing staff is that the 2007 Skyliners have a great show in store for us, a competitive and exciting show based upon what made Skyliners great over the years, without it being a simple re-hash of the past. The timeline is to hand out the opener at the Skyliners' December Open House, and the entire show at the first January Camp.

Mark December 3rd on your calendar, and bring drum corps friends with you!

If you have any questions contact:

N. Y. Skyliner Website

Harry Eldridge, Sr.

SkyDirector07@verizon.net

www.NYSkyliners.org

Open House This Sunday from 11 to 4. www.nyskyliners.org ^0^

SKYLINERS OPEN HOUSE!!

Ok you had the chance to visit most of the other DCA corps open houses. Now is the time to stop by at SKY.

This Sunday, December 3rd, at the Dover AL Post 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

Stop in and say hello and play or just listen to the original Key Poulan opener for 2007.

This is going to be the most exciting SKYLINER Corps to hit the field in many years, don't miss out on the first opportunity to be a part of the rebirth of one of the most beloved drum corps in history.