OK so now it's official

Could think that a replacement is already in mind and he is just acting intern director until the new guy is finalized?

Just trying to make a positive here. But yeah, hope all is going well there in new49er land.

did I read that right...Jeff Pearson will be acting interim director?? While being director of the A corps?!?!?!?!? am I the only one who thinks this isn't a good idea?

Why not? It's not like it's the middle of the season or anything. "Interim" means just until a new director is found, right?

SCVA and SCV Cadets may be two seperate Corps, but they are ONE Organization.

No worries...

Good Luck to George, a great director and a great guy. He'll be missed.

OMG! I can't believe it! The cadet corps is not going to be the same without him :(. Best of luck to George. You will definately be missed.

OMG! I can't believe it! The cadet corps is not going to be the same without him :(. Best of luck to George. You will definately be missed.

True. It will not be the same. And yes Jeff is acting as corps director, only until the new director is hired. Which should be very soon. Look for the press release before xmas.