Buccaneers Announce 2007 Program

I always thought that to take sexy staff shots that you had to have some sexy staff.....now how about that sexy lead baritone line?

If admin counts as staff, I can pose. :laugh: Only if the photo was for a product intended exclusively for the visually impaired market, though!

An historical photo calendar might be cool, though. Celebrating the Blue Era.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully a poster to come again this year :)

Can't guarantee anything, Joe, but I think it's a pretty safe assumption that we will once again be able to present a movie poster to give Blue Era the visual identity it deserves. Plus, it being the Bucs' 50th anniversary, well, I think we'll have something special out there. Already some interesting things in the works for both the 50th and for Blue Era. Stay tuned!

Porky Hoffman on a poster :laugh:

Jimbalaya

Don't worry..... The Buccaneers are coming.

Yes, indeed.

The 2007 Balance in Blue is off to a great start. We were treated yesterday to an excellent full ensemble rehearsal of Rhapsody in Blue, which is developing into a great chart!

Extraordinary excitement abounds...check it out!

Tom,

Agreed. Rhapsody In Blue, even in it's early stages was very cool to hear at Full Ensemble. Next we move on to New Era Dance by Aaron Jay Kernis. I can't wait to hear what the Umberger, Hammond and Lortz team have in store for this exciting new direction for the corps.

Yes, indeed.

The 2007 Balance in Blue is off to a great start. We were treated yesterday to an excellent full ensemble rehearsal of Rhapsody in Blue, which is developing into a great chart!

Extraordinary excitement abounds...check it out!

Tom,

Agreed. Rhapsody In Blue, even in it's early stages was very cool to hear at Full Ensemble. Next we move on to New Era Dance by Aaron Jay Kernis. I can't wait to hear what the Umberger, Hammond and Lortz team have in store for this exciting new direction for the corps.

I was wondering what was coming next. Great stuff.

I hope a solo rap by the likes of me is not in the offing for this chart. If so, it will be decidedly un-hip. Somehow I think it will be quite hip!

Sorry Tom,

You have been wiped off the storyboard. But don't fret, I'm sure you will like what you hear.

Happy Holidaze to everyone!

Basic Buccaneer math:

[TJM not on storyboard] + [umberger] + [Hammond & Lortz] + [Kitchenman & King] = A great New Era Dance!