Buccaneers Announce 2007 Program

You know I'll be there when I can Dan. I'm still salivating from yesterday and can't wait to see/hear the program as it comes together. It's a good thing to be able to make music with your friends.......

I felt spry until about 5PM and the fff in the closer.....it was all arthritis after that.......

The talent and sound in that auditorium was incredible for a first look/play. And to think that THAT was the worst it will ever sound.......did I ever tell ya how much I like dark chocolate??????

Best wishes from this olde pharte to the Buc's this season........

Jimbalaya

You know I'm constantly amazed at how well this corps sounds in the infancy of the season. I was amazed the other night to hear how awesome the corps sounded at the Spring Preview '05.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Gershwin’s probably my all time favorite composer.

Not sure if I can hum the rest of those songs but never the less I will look forward to seeing your show.

Good luck in 07.

You know I'm constantly amazed at how well this corps sounds in the infancy of the season. I was amazed the other night to hear how awesome the corps sounded at the Spring Preview '05.

The quality level of the "Membership Day hornline" was pretty impressive this year. They played through some pretty challenging brass material, chorales and even a chunk of Rhapsody with an impressive level of quality, especially with so many new faces among a lot of returning veterans.

This coming weekend we continue learning more of the show and we look forward to having Gino Cipriani working with the hornline. It's going to be an awesome camp, be sure to come check it out!

New Ear..........................................

BLUE ERA

Just sound it out Joe. B)

It works, huh?

That banner is mad crazy... i want it hahahaha