Drum Corps Diversity Report Card

My High school band had a mellophone player with this problem, so the band raised money to buy an electric wheelchair and she "marched" along with the rest of us.

Did she go on to march SCV? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I believe that diversity for the sake of diversity is pointless. What exactly does it accomplish? I am of the belief that if you are in the workplace, you and your co-workers do your jobs in accordance to your job description. No "race" or "sexual orientation" feelings have anything to do with that,

Yea wish that could be true but tell the work places to do their job within the job description. I have never seen any job descriptions that call for crude sexual jokes or harassing women have you, or how about telling jokes about blacks, hispanics, or whites. I love it when people who live in bubbles always hate PC, well we wouldn't have PC if people would have treated others how this wish they were treated to begin with, thanks to 80% of the population they created the same mess they ##### about, morons