Hurricanes Open House/1st Rehearsal 12/3/06

Bernie Malesky, Executive Director, Welcomed over 120 attendees at the Connecticut Hurricanes Open House. He said the 2007 Hurricanes are the NEW Hurricanes. The Board of Directors has voted to outfit the Corps with NEW B-Flat Bugles, NEW front ensemble equipment, NEW Percussion, NEW uniforms and a NEW home! The Seymour Community Center is the new home of the Connecticut Hurricanes. Anyone interested in auditioning can contact Cheryl Curran, Recruitment Coordinator, at (203) 583-6288 or attend a rehearsal. Please check the web site for dates and times for rehearsals. www.ct-hurricanes.org

CONGRATS!!!! :)

new unis :(

i love the current ones

new drums :(

the current ones are my fav. in DCA

Well I think that a Storm Warning should be issued in the greater Connecticut Area !!!!!!!! :)

To hear and watch the progress the Hurcs have made in the last couple of years has been a really great thing. Many people in the corps have just kept going and pushing to make it better.

Congratulations to Gabby, Bernie, and the rest of the Hurcs on your growth and success !

All my best !

Another corps gone the way of Bb? How long now til all are assimilated?

Oh well, it must be in your best interests. Good luck this season.

Thank you for all of your well wishes!

Since the new rehearsal thread is now open, this topic is closed. Please refer all further posts to the new thread.