Bucs Camp #1 Lay Behind, Bucs Camp #2 Lay Ahead!

This is it - this weekend - the last time we meet in 2006.

Afterwhich begins 2007: A "Blue Era"

I cannot even begin to quantify the "Extraordinary" momentum that has already begun...

December 16th and 17th

Yes, indeed. Great stuff is afoot in Reading.

The Reading area reported a minor earthquake yesterday. True story. What hasn't made the news, however, is that two false alarms have been reported thus far this winter, all from the area near Twin Valley High School. Strangely, they have coincided with Membership Day 2007 and Winter Camp #1. If I was a betting man I'd wager that another report of tremors will be made in the Elverson, PA area this weekend, as the Bucs will be hard at work at Camp #2. Percussion, all day Saturday. Brass and Percussion, Sunday. Rhapsody in Blue in full ensemble!

Stop on by, but be careful -- there's some serious rumbling going on!

Blue Era

Edited by TomMoore

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for Saturday! Our second camp since membership day, more Raphsody in Blue for the Blue Era 2007! Come join the fun and excitement at Twin Valley High School in Elverson, PA. right off the Morgantown exit of the PA turnpike.

For more directions go to www.readingbuccaneers.org

JOIN US! It's going to be a great year!

Lois

Can't wait for Saturday! Our second camp since membership day, more Raphsody in Blue for the Blue Era 2007! Come join the fun and excitement at Twin Valley High School in Elverson, PA. right off the Morgantown exit of the PA turnpike.

For more directions go to www.readingbuccaneers.org

JOIN US! It's going to be a great year!

Lois

And Lois and crew will have snacks available for sale in the lobby -- for a very reasonable price! Gershwin, tradition, Rice Krispies treats, 50 years of excellence, excitement, Gatorade and fellowship -- what could be better!

Blue Era. An extraordinary experience!

And it's to be seized, or loaded with carp.

Carpe diem!

Buccaneers,

AWESOME camp weekend! Rhapsody In Blue sounded great in full ensemble and your energy level at rehearsals keeps growing everytime we get together. I can't believe how good the corps already sounds! It's obvious that this corps is already chomping at the bit to get the 2007 season under way.

Have a great holiday season! See you in 07!

Buccaneers,

AWESOME camp weekend! Rhapsody In Blue sounded great in full ensemble and your energy level at rehearsals keeps growing everytime we get together. I can't believe how good the corps already sounds! It's obvious that this corps is already chomping at the bit to get the 2007 season under way.

Have a great holiday season! See you in 07!

What he said!

Extraordinary Excitement!