Ways to releve corps-stress

Oh, that reminds me of another great stress reliever. After being stuck in buses for about an hour and a half in 90 degree plus weather and no a/c after semis we blew off steam on the ride back by screaming songs from the lion king/beach boys songs/any other ridiculous song we could think of as loud as possible... you couldn't really hear anything but the singing.

and then there was the attempted dance party on the bus in canada. that ended up just being me and a couple of other people though.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the guys on the brass bus in 02 sung "You've Lost the Lovin Feelin" to all the girls. It was kind of cool. Most of the brass females were Japanese and had a real kick out of it. We were down on our knees and everything. Sounded horrible, but it was great.

Dance parties on the buss are awsome. Singing, dancing, lots of fun. I remember one time we had the isle full of people doing the macarena. Thats no easy task. It was fun. Sadly I don't think anyone got a picture. ALWAYS BRING A CAMERA ON THE BUS! lol.

2 words..........FRISBEE GOLF!

I think Contrabasses, marching perfectly in time, executing pristine form, portraying precise spacial awareness, ALL while playing purified pitch in the friendly but extremely hot confines of Quitman, Georgia is the ultimate way for me personally to relax........

Edited by WhaddupLOCO??

water balloon fights were great too

Hearing "Hornlime, tommorrow we're having horn arc in the pool" was very cool.

Too bad they kicked us out so fast...

But then again, that was supposed to be a free day. >.> Now I remember! We got kicked outta the pool and had a 3 hours horn arc after that. Gah, I remember watching the percussion and guard jumping in the pool and lounging on their day off...

<**>

Anyone else got stories like that? The stolen free time? :P