Bring 3 Friends...

Brent

It is counter intuitive to my educational background, but I thought it funny.

I'm sure if any of you show up, you won't suck! Drum corps people just don't suck. They are passionate.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aah, the internet.

where molehills become mountains, and goofball jokes become transgressions against the dignity of mankind.

or something. :rolleyes:

I'm so freakin ready to start playing this show, I can't hardly stand the wait!

Come on out and join us, you'll have a blast!

<**>

I hate it. But that's just me.

Hey, to each his/her own.

You're entitled to your own opinion. ^OO^

aah, the internet.

where molehills become mountains, and goofball jokes become transgressions against the dignity of mankind.

or something. :rolleyes:

I'm so freakin ready to start playing this show, I can't hardly stand the wait!

Come on out and join us, you'll have a blast!

John, my friend, you are always a breath of fresh air. You did a great job last year leading the hornline and it sounds like you're right back at it again this year.

You might appreciate an interesting post drum corps story. I've been playing in our church orchestra for the holidays. Our lead horn player, who is actually quite good in my opinion, has been constantly telling me to drop my volume. I guess I just can't stop my drum corps ways. Good luck in 2007 and I hope to march again in 2008. AND, I'll bring 3 friends because by that time I'll suck.

Now, I would respectfully ask people to lighten up about this comment a bit. As a 3-year member I can assure you everyone at MBI is treated with respect and inclusion. Like most drum corps, we're a family with our brothers and sisters within MBI and with our cousins in other corps. The net for membership is cast wide. For example, don't most corps have stories about the converted woodwind or percussion players who pick up a horn and by the end of the season were strong contributors? I know MBI does.

I guess I just can't stop my drum corps ways. Good luck in 2007 and I hope to march again in 2008. AND, I'll bring 3 friends because by that time I'll suck.

Can you bring your 3 friends to Open House this Saturday? That way...perpetuity.....family...quality drum corps....all that stuff lives on!

Can you bring your 3 friends to Open House this Saturday? That way...perpetuity.....family...quality drum corps....all that stuff lives on!

AND we will suck less...

How is that for a Master's Degree in Education!

:)

The tune seems to be *mellowing*...

:lookaround:

now that's funny, I don't care who ya are.

$1 to that fat redneck on Comedy Central. I can say that cause I am one. ask anybody.

Hey Kurt, thanks for the kind words, o tall one.

I know what you mean; last two Easter gigs I did, the choir director looked shell-shocked when I laid into the solo fanfare intro on the Recessional piece. I LOVE that! Hey, I wasn't overplaying anyone else, I was just filling up the room! B)

Open House in 3 days! WOHOOO!

Open House in 3 days! WOHOOO!

2 days to bring 3 friends!