Bugles for Sale

jondgrant

Guys,

There are a couple for bugles for sale to help support the Derby City Knights. Please take a look and bid. :)

*Dynasty 2v French Horn Bugle -- http://cgi.ebay.com/Dynasty-2v-French-Horn...1QQcmdZViewItem

* Getzen Contrabass Bugle -- http://cgi.ebay.com/Getzen-Contrabass-Bugl...1QQcmdZViewItem

* There is also a F. Jaubert / Lyon & Healy Eb Tuba for sale -- http://cgi.ebay.com/F-Jaubert-Lyon-Healy-E...1QQcmdZViewItem

Remember 100% of the proceeds from this auction will be donated to the Derby City Knights Drum and Bugle Corps.

Thanks

Jon

23 hours left... Don't let the hustle and bustle of Christmas Eve let you forget about these great horns :)

Merry Christmas BTW :)

Just bought the contra. Thanks and good luck to your corps!

BTW – Is this a different one than the one to which the link points? That auction had ended by the time that I got to it. I wanted to get one of these baby contras so I searched eBay and found one that was listed as Buy it Now and it was one of your group's listings. The photo looks like a different horn. Is it? Or is it a re-listing of the same horn because the last buyer did not follow through? (Also, the one that I purchased does come with a case and gooseneck and functions properly, right? Just checking. I teach tuba at a local college and want to use it in a faculty recital this spring . . . I know . . . stop laughing!)

Merry Christmas!!!

Wade

Edited by Periphery

BTW – Is this a different one than the one to which the link points? That auction had ended by the time that I got to it. I wanted to get one of these baby contras so I searched eBay and found one that was listed as Buy it Now and it was one of your group's listings. The photo looks like a different horn. Is it? Or is it a re-listing of the same horn because the last buyer did not follow through? (Also, the one that I purchased does come with a case and gooseneck and functions properly, right? Just checking. I teach tuba at a local college and want to use it in a faculty recital this spring . . . I know . . . stop laughing!)

Merry Christmas!!!

Wade

Wade thanks for buying it. It is a different one. We are trying to sell a couple of extra horns so we can fund some of the other needs of the new corps.

It should come with everything you need (except mouthpiece) to start rocking your faculty recital including a case if they ask you to leave for playing too loud :)

Edited by jondgrant

Merry Christmas!!!

Wade

Hello Wade

Just to add to Jon's comments, yes it does have a good lead pipe and case, and is playable. It does come with everything needed except a mouthpiece - but I'm sure you have one anyway. We had all the babies checked and only one needs to go to the shop - and its not the one you purchased. We are selling a total of 5 baby contras, and you got the third one listed.

Thanks Wade, and thanks to all that have or will purchase a horn from us.

Hello Wade

Just to add to Jon's comments, yes it does have a good lead pipe and case, and is playable. It does come with everything needed except a mouthpiece - but I'm sure you have one anyway. We had all the babies checked and only one needs to go to the shop - and its not the one you purchased. We are selling a total of 5 baby contras, and you got the third one listed.

Thanks Wade, and thanks to all that have or will purchase a horn from us.

Thanks!

Any idea when it will ship and how long it will take to arrive in Brandon, Mississippi (39047)?

Edited by Periphery