Fusion Core Announces Open House

HOLLY and RALPH congradulations on a really awsome!!!!!! open house yesterday.

i was glad to be there and take part in a great new venture for the two of you .

it looks like you will be very sucessfull as you have great people in all the fight places.

looking forward to seeing the finished product on the feild. it will be good[/size]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much Jeff for spending the day with us. I was extremely happy to say the least.

We'll be posting pictures, video and such on our website this week, so for more info regarding open house, go to our website, www.fusioncorenj.homestead.com.

I would like to thank some really great people.

First, I'd like to thank Tom Maiello and the Raiders for letting us use their equipment yesterday. That was EXTREMELY generous and we will always remember that. :blink: As I looked at that truck, all I could think was.......SOMEDAY!!

Ed Hines, thank you for coming all the way from Albany with your wife to drive the truck for us.

We'd also like to thank Marty (Maurice's friend, sorry not sure of his last name YET). He is a local businessman who DONATED A TRUCK AND donated money towards the dues of the first five members who signed up (AND STAY OF COURSE) :) !! Thank you so much Marty.

American Legion Post #391 for donating the use of the post for the day. You guys were great.

Of course, ALL OF YOU who came down. I was really impressed that with such a diverse group, we CLICKED right away. That's what it's all about.

Our hardworking staff, friends, admin and board who worked so hard putting it all together. This was definately a TEAM effort. I am very proud of all of you and I can't even put in words how much you all mean to us!!

ALL OF YOU from the drum corps community who have also supported us.

Last but not least.........MAURICE BANKS. This man with all his drive and desire to see this get underway, was a MAJOR part in making all this happen. Thank you Mr. Banks, your THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Now, we will just keep pushing forward and we hope to entertain you all this year with an exciting show. If yesterday was any sign of things to come I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

There are still openings in every section, so, if you didn't get a chance to make it out yesterday, stop by the next rehearsal, January 20th. More info coming soon!!

I hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Just to elaborate one thing.

We just received our new drums from Yamaha on Friday and are currently in the process of purchasing horns, so yes we do have equipment (sung to the tune of No More Bananas!!) :blink: .

Now back to your regular scheduled DCP!!!! :P

Just to elaborate one thing.

We just received our new drums from Yamaha on Friday and are currently in the process of purchasing horns, so yes we do have equipment (sung to the tune of No More Bananas!!) :blink: .

Now back to your regular scheduled DCP!!!! :P

mmm, new drums - that is an awesome thing :)

i guess this means i'll be busy tonite :P

haha just kidding holly, you know i love ya

in all seriousness, it was an awesome day and thank you tom for letting me use that gorgeous marimba :)

We'll be posting pictures, video and such on our website this week, so for more info regarding open house, go to our website, www.fusioncorenj.homestead.com.

Welcome all our new friends who joined us at Fusion Core's first open house. It was an exciting day!! It is truly a pleasure to be involved with such a classy, professional, and talented group of people.

The Journey Begins..........

Gretchen Endres

Administrative Assistant

Edited by Fusion Core Administration

Thanks so much Jeff for spending the day with us. I was extremely happy to say the least.

I would like to thank some really great people.

First, I'd like to thank Tom Maiello and the Raiders for letting us use their equipment yesterday. That was EXTREMELY generous and we will always remember that. :blink: As I looked at that truck, all I could think was.......SOMEDAY!!

Ed Hines, thank you for coming all the way from Albany with your wife to drive the truck for us.

We'd also like to thank Marty (Maurice's friend, sorry not sure of his last name YET). He is a local businessman who DONATED A TRUCK AND donated money towards the dues of the first five members who signed up (AND STAY OF COURSE) :) !! Thank you so much Marty.

American Legion Post #391 for donating the use of the post for the day. You guys were great.

Of course, ALL OF YOU who came down. I was really impressed that with such a diverse group, we CLICKED right away. That's what it's all about.

Our hardworking staff, friends, admin and board who worked so hard putting it all together. This was definately a TEAM effort. I am very proud of all of you and I can't even put in words how much you all mean to us!!

ALL OF YOU from the drum corps community who have also supported us.

Last but not least.........MAURICE BANKS. This man with all his drive and desire to see this get underway, was a MAJOR part in making all this happen. Thank you Mr. Banks, your THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Now, we will just keep pushing forward and we hope to entertain you all this year with an exciting show. If yesterday was any sign of things to come I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

There are still openings in every section, so, if you didn't get a chance to make it out yesterday, stop by the next rehearsal, January 20th. More info coming soon!!

I hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Man, that was an oscar speech right there :P :blink:

Love ya Hol!!!!!

the open house was great, i was there for an hour, but still liked it

Glad you had a good time bro, great to finally meet you!!! lol :blink:

Great day.

Hope everyone had fun!

Lots of new faces - Nice to meet and chat with you all. I think we better wear name tags for a while :blink:

Can't wait to see everyone again in two weeks!!!

Can you believe this weather? :blink:

b**bs

Edited by fusioncorebusmgr