• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*HUGS*

and kisses :sshh:

Best wishes from us alumni down under!

Edited by jeff danchik

Just got back from K-Mart......they're all out of the spray cans of "Insto-Chops"......(don't have the "lip Balm" either) b**bs Oh well.......good Ol' Labatts will have to suffice B)

Hey All,

And you'll have ...FUN....FUN...FUN....'til your Daddy rocks your T-Bird away....This must be a "bump" :) for both the drumcorps....Steel City is preparing for a Mini Corps.... :lol:

Pgh Guy

John G

What a GREAT day, excelent turnout in all sections...............the horn line impressed the hell out of me with the consumption of tons of new material,.................

We do have open spots in all sections,...............specifically, and just like a couple other corps out there, we could use two capable sets of hands on bass drum,...................you could join Cheez and myself in that section!

Edited by Gary Matczak

What a GREAT day, excelent turnout in all sections...............the horn line impressed the hell out of me with the consumption of tons of new material,.................

We do have open spots in all sections,...............specifically, and just like a couple other corps out there, we could use two capable sets of hands on bass drum,...................you could join Cheez and myself in that section!

Ya beat me to it Gary. The wife, "WMOM", counted 26 Brass at the high point (pretty good for a first rehearsal) and a "Gaggle" of percussion. I was really impressed how the horn line seemed to retain ther "Chops". (and I'm hard to please). Kudo's to Jeff Gibbens for his arrangement of "Jezebel" (we all know of course that it'll be TWEEKED later..........and that's a good thing) :lol:

Ya beat me to it Gary. The wife, "WMOM", counted 26 Brass at the high point (pretty good for a first rehearsal) and a "Gaggle" of percussion. I was really impressed how the horn line seemed to retain ther "Chops". (and I'm hard to please). Kudo's to Jeff Gibbens for his arrangement of "Jezebel" (we all know of course that it'll be TWEEKED later..........and that's a good thing) :lol:

that will be a fun chart,................here is a version of some chick singing Jezebel from youtube,..............Jeff's arrangement goes a lot like this Jezebel