Fusion Core Open House Report/Show Announcement

Nice open house video........Looks like you guys are off to a great start.

Edited by ContraRich77

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now back to our regular scheduled programming.......

Fusion Core January Rehearsal

January 20th

10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Elizabeth High School

Lower Academy

425 Grier Avenue

Elizabeth, NJ

Sensei Shennen Maceo, World Thai Kickboxing Champion, will start warm ups at 10:00 am.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Visit our website for more details @ www.fusioncorenj.homestead.com

CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO OF OPEN HOUSE - http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=6482&CID=64429

Edited by Fusion Core Administration

And now back to our regular scheduled programming.......

Fusion Core January Rehearsal

January 20th

10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Elizabeth High School

Lower Academy

425 Grier Avenue

Elizabeth, NJ

Sensei Shennen Maceo, World Thai Kickboxing Champion, will start warm ups at 10:00 am.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Visit our website for more details @ www.fusioncorenj.homestead.com

CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO OF OPEN HOUSE - http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=6482&CID=64429

Elizabeth huh? Hmm I might have to stop by for some Nutrional advise My fat buttock (and everything else could use any advise I can get) Ooh stretching too Hmmm

My posts are being edited or deleted because of complaints about my comments on FushionCorps, and I have gotten an email or two attacking me as being factually incorrect or unsubstantiated about your recruiting practices. I want to assure everyone that nothing I have posted was meant as a personal attack, nor was it factually incorrect. Actions speak louder than words, my friends, and I will substantiate all that I have said soon on Blog 7, as to keep it off of DCP.

Thanks.

My posts are being edited or deleted because of complaints about my comments on FushionCorps, and I have gotten an email or two attacking me as being factually incorrect or unsubstantiated about your recruiting practices. I want to assure everyone that nothing I have posted was meant as a personal attack, nor was it factually incorrect. Actions speak louder than words, my friends, and I will substantiate all that I have said soon on Blog 7, as to keep it off of DCP.

Thanks.

Not for nothing. Lee.. I think a lot of us get it already.You have said it over and over and over and Over in your own thread Over and Over again and over again in their thread. We know where to go look if we want to see it.. Can you let it go already..I think Clint Eastwood said it best. "nag nag Nag" We know EVERYONE is attacking you. (hmm that sounds familiar) That's it I want a Divorce!!!

Elizabeth High School.....oh yeah, going to my school. In fact, the house I used to go to before it was even part of the high school :lol: Can't wait to be there. Hydrodrill, you went to E-High?!

I DIDNT GO TO EHS ....MISSED IT BY 1 YEAR, I GRADUATED IN 1976 AND IT OPENED IN 1977........DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT I GUESS LOL

I WENT TO THE "WORLD FAMOUS" THOMAS JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!

AND BY WHAT YOU POSTED CAN I SAY YOU WENT TO BATTIN??????

Thanks.

Or maybe you could talk to the people you have a problem with directly.....

Granted, that would not generate as much publicity, but it would go farther in solving the original disagreement.

I'm just saying.....

Michael :lol:

I think we should all just let it go. There is no since in pointing the finger at anyone. Fusion core should worry about themselves and Skyliners should worry about themselves. Let the shows do the talking.

I DIDNT GO TO EHS ....MISSED IT BY 1 YEAR, I GRADUATED IN 1976 AND IT OPENED IN 1977........DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT I GUESS LOL

I WENT TO THE "WORLD FAMOUS" THOMAS JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!

AND BY WHAT YOU POSTED CAN I SAY YOU WENT TO BATTIN??????

heh, caps on the fritz? anyway i didnt go to battin. i live in the port. i wouldnt gone to cleveland (oy) but i instead went to Reilly. I think it was built after you graduated. But anyway, I went to Jefferson House 9th grade, heh. Another funny thing, Reilly is now the Lower Academy....too many coincidences B)