Rochester Crusaders Next Camp Weekend

Jim, you're more than welcome, and I cant till the next camp!

Me too! b**bs

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what what an amazing weekend, video of the battery to come soon

Yes this weekend was amazing. I wasn't there for most of Saturday due to winterguard commitments. Although when I did show up I could tell that everyone had been worked real hard all day. Applebees afterwards was a god time as usual.

On to Sunday...... we started off Sunday with the same energy and focus that rehearsal ended with on Saturday night. The brass line cleaned the parts of the show that we had as well as learned the parade tune. The percussion line was hard at work reinforcing the new parts they received on Saturday for Russian Easter Overture.

Ensemble time came and all I can say is wow. Even if I wasn't a member I would have to say that this corps is hungry and DCA better watch out. The intro and Russian Easter were ensembled together with the percussion line as well as the front end ensemble. Things gelled together amazingly and you could feel the vibe all around with each section feeding off the other one to make it so much more than it had been in sectionals alone.

Great feeling leaving camp this weekend once again. If you want to join this excitement and feel it for yourself, or if you would just like to explore a different avenue, stop on by our next rehearsal. It is February 3-4 at Hope Hall in Gates, NY. Housing can be provided for out of towners.

Keith I don't think Mr. Golde' meant any harm by his post, it's all in good fun.... just joking around. Hey, we all make mistakes, no big deal.

Now back on topic... How was camp this weekend cru???

Timmy i missed you :( IT WAS FANTASTIC, not enough snare drums! good problem to have :)

Timmy i missed you :( IT WAS FANTASTIC, not enough snare drums! good problem to have :)

Not enough snares? There were 9 yesterday.

Keith I don't think Mr. Golde' meant any harm by his post, it's all in good fun.... just joking around. Hey, we all make mistakes, no big deal.

Now back on topic... How was camp this weekend cru???

Thanks,Timster!!! B)

I miss seeing ya and laughing at your "dry"

humor! :P

Reminds me of days of yesteryears with Uncle Tom Da' Bomb! :wub:

I think he was referring to snare equipment whiuch will be rectified by next camp!!WOO! HOO! :wub::wub:

Right. Sorry! I was thinking Joe wanted 12 snares on the field.

I just got back from camp yesterday - you know how it is...... :wub:

Edited by kusankusho

Right. Sorry! I was thinking Joe wanted 12 snares on the field.

I just got back from camp yesterday - you know how it is...... :wub:

:P :P I hear ya!!

But its a wonderful feeling! :P Just wish I could have stayed awake for the football games last night.....lucky I taped them! :wub: