Rochester Crusaders Next Camp Weekend

After a very successful camp with Jim Prime, The Rochester Crusaders are looking forward to their next rehearsal camp this weekend, January 20th and 21st. Saturday is from 1-9 and Sunday will be from 9-3.

Come join us as we dive into the amazing brass arrangements of Jim Prime. The charts we already have are just amazing and a little bird is mentioning more music this weekend.

There will not be guard rehearsal this weekend, but you are still welcome to come and hang out with the corps for the weekend.

The front ensemble and field percussion will be rehearsing as well. They will be diving into Paul Rennick's juicy percussion parts.

Excitement is all around about this year's edition of The Rochester Crusaders. Stop by and see what the buzz is about.

We are rehearsing at Hope Hall on Buffalo Rd in Gates, NY. Directions can be found on our website @ www.rochestercrusaders.org.

Anyone who may need housing for the weekend please contact our recruiting director at brianwilt@rochestercrusaders.org and he can arrange for a place for you stay.

Stop by and see what this year's Cru can do with you.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front ensemble and field percussion will be rehearsing as well. They will be diving into Paul Rennick's juicy percussion parts.

Shameless bump. Loving the music - want more.......

Really - I'm new to the corps and they are making me feel right at home. There's this feeling around the corps like we're on to something really good. If you don't know what to do this summer, come and check out Cru. I did and I'm loving it.

Shameless bump. Loving the music - want more.......

Really - I'm new to the corps and they are making me feel right at home. There's this feeling around the corps like we're on to something really good. If you don't know what to do this summer, come and check out Cru. I did and I'm loving it.

Thats what were all about!!!!!!! :P :P

PLUS, Great Music and GREAT FOOD!!! MMMMMMMM! B)

This saturday, Jan 20 at HOPE HALL at 1 pm till 9 pm and sunday Jan 21 from 9 am till 3 pm!!!!

Be Big.....be a Builder!!!!

Thats what were all about!!!!!!! :P :P

PLUS, Great Music and GREAT FOOD!!! MMMMMMMM! B)

This saturday, Jan 20 at HOPE HALL at 1 pm till 9 pm and sunday Jan 21 from 9 am till 3 pm!!!!

Be Big.....be a Builder!!!!

GOLDE' is back!!! How was the retreat?

GOLDE' is back!!! How was the retreat?

What retreat...did Gary have a show ? Did he win any caption awards ?

I can't wait to hear Rennick's tasty beats presented by the Cru!

Thanks. We got the Intro last camp and I'm loving it. Looking forward to this weekend - 2 more sleeps......

Edited by kusankusho

I can't wait to hear Rennick's tasty beats presented by the Cru!

come up and check them out yourself ;)