Fusion Core First camp update

Fusion Core Camp Update:

Another great rehearsal for Fusion Core this weekend. It was great to see so many returning faces and some new ones!!

Great ensemble at the end of the day. Keep an eye out for more fun videos.

A special thank you to Sensei Shennen Maceo of Tiger Schulmann and Chris Kilian from the Bushwackers.

The stretching routine was GREAT. I think Sensei has some drum corps blood in him :doh: .

For those of us who met Chris for the first time, it was an awesome experience. He is not only a great drum major, but a great person as well. It was a real pleasure getting to know Chris.

It was a great overall day!!!

Next rehearsal, February 3. Check the website for location and further updates.

Ehhhhh....it's something I could've done without!! :P

Considering you were sitting on my sofa when I got back from the rehearsal, that's pretty funny. lol :wub:

"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."

Thomas Paine

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS A SIGNATURE. GOOD STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No...he was hanging out with my fiance'. Ok...no more jokes.

They're off to a great start, and they have made a real commitment to selecting a qualified leader who will represent their corps to the world. I'm happy to help them out in that process. Thank you for the opportunity, and good luck!

chris, it was great meeting you, and thanks for helping out in the process .... it was a good day, and i was happy to ensemble two pieces with the full corps :)

Edited by MuZiK11