Brass & Percussion I&E Championships

Cozy ~

no idea if we'll be able to make it due to the weather. i suggested we take a couple of leashes and make Maddie Lynn a sled dog to take us down Park Ave. to UB and this was her response.

confused.jpg

Liz,

When living in Ohio, my Sheltie dog, Shadow, loved to plop down on a pile of snow after I had shoveled and lie there for close to an hour. She loved the snow. Pulling a sled...? Dunno. She would herd reindeer though.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madd's has been making snow angels and running around like the Dingo she is while i've been making chicken noodle soup. she's got no clue how to use a shovel to help clear the driveway tho.

dogs ~ can't help but to :lol: 'em.

if all else fails Andy the "MC" can jump aboard the Maddie sled as he's just around the corner from Chez Duguay 1. :P

Good luck, everyone!

if all else fails Andy the "MC" can jump aboard the Maddie sled as he's just around the corner from Chez Duguay 1. :P

Let me know what time it'll be going past my house ... I could use a sled ride after all the shoveling and ice chopping ... YIKES!!! ... hope some of the competitors can spare a cocktail or two for me ... :lol:

Andy "singin' Sleigh Bells" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko

Andy ~ i've been chopping and heaving too. especially the stuff where the driveway meets the road.

any preference on cocktails? i'll slide around the corner with some. :lol:

the Duguays made a joint decision of not going this evening as we'd be beat after a morning/afternoon of driveway digging. it would not be helpful to tomorrow with the parade in Bayonne.

Liz & Gary

showing that divorced people can get along some of the time :laugh:

we're also really good at changing our minds :worthy:

Edited by LegalEagle50

had a blast!!

bailed on the after-party after 1 coke and am off to sleep to be prepared for the parade in Bayonne bright and early in the morning.

offtobed.gif

THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING OF ENTERTAINMENT!!!