Sean Holton's Memory Book

If you have read my earlier post, you have heard that Sean Holton passed away this morning. Sean was a long standing and important member of our NY Skyliners family and obviously a friend to one and all (from the posts I am seeing on my initial thread).

I would like to put together a Sean Memory Book for his family, but I need your help to do so. Please e-mail me your stories, jokes, fond memories, photos, etc. and I will put them together in a book for Sean's family.

Please don't send your items through this forum, as I think they would print nicely in e-mail format. Additionally, please sign your real name to the end of the e-mail, not just your e-mail address, so his family will know who sent it.

As I have no information on services as of yet, I am asking you to quickly get your memories to me, as I would like to get this together for then.

I think with a collective effort from our drum corps community, that we can give Sean's family a great gift - the gift of your memories.

Please e-mail me at: skysecretary07@aol.com

Thanks!

Mary, this news comes as a shock. Where is the previous post that you referred to? I can't seem to locate it.

Mary, sorry for the confusion. I found your original post under Announcements, in case anyone else is looking for the original thread.

pictures from DCA and ACC's 2002 were lost but are going to be searched for this evening. it was promised that Mike will search for them again. :)

:worthy: Ill NEVER FORGET the way he used to yell.... FLINTSTONE!!!!!!! RIP BRO ILL MISS YOU :worthy:

If you have read my earlier post, you have heard that Sean Holton passed away this morning. Sean was a long standing and important member of our NY Skyliners family and obviously a friend to one and all (from the posts I am seeing on my initial thread).

:worthy: I'm not sounding mean or anything like that, but I didn't know anything was wrong with Sean. Then I read he passed away. I am thoroughly confused as to what was happening.