Check out Bridgemen rehearsal on February 11th

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that picture of the guard! ... I'm the dark haired tamborine girl on the left .... go us!!!

:)

You're welcome.

Can you (or someone) name all the guard girls in that photo (from left to right)?

This way if God ever owes me a favor, I'll know who to ask for.

Did I mention that The Bridgemen's next rehearsal is Sunday, February 11th at 12pm?

We're meeting at St. Andrew, located at 4th Street and Broadway in Bayonne, near the bridge which is our namesake.

Over the past 2 years, our members have traveled here monthly from as far away as Florida, Texas, California, and Canada to get in on the fun with their extended family in Bayonne, NJ.

So if you're within driving distance, you have no excuse for missing out!

This year's show is "Raising the Bar" as we push ourselves to outdo all we accomplished last year. And we know we have the tenacity to better ourselves as performers.

So visit Bridgemen.com, fill out the registration form, and plan to be here to start learning the 2007 show.

The sooner you start learning the "Bridgemen Shuffle," the sooner you'll make us proud!

History_Bmen78.jpg

Pictured: The 1978 Bridgemen octet and color guard performing "Harlem Nocturne."

Photo courtesy of Drum Corps World.

If you'd like to see The Bridgemen make the cut for the DCI Classic Countdown then please go to

http://www.dci.org/cinema/classic/vote.cfm by 5 pm Central Standard Time on Tuesday, Feb. 6th to help the Bridgemen return to the silver screen.

The next day, Wednesday Feb. 7, the top 30 choices will enter a runoff for the final 8 choices. Vote again to choose the 8 deserving corps that will make the final cut to appear in movie theaters on April 26, 2007.

Now go vote!

If you're looking for a place to march, seriously, come check out a Bridgemen rehearsal. I walked in to check it out and walked out proud to have a spot on the tenor line and excited beyond belief for this year. Especially when Dennis was explaining the show on Saturday - I had been there for like 5 minutes and already said "I think this is the place"

Come check it out!

If you're looking for a place to march, seriously, come check out a Bridgemen rehearsal. I walked in to check it out and walked out proud to have a spot on the tenor line and excited beyond belief for this year. Especially when Dennis was explaining the show on Saturday - I had been there for like 5 minutes and already said "I think this is the place"

Come check it out!

Thanks Cadet311.

And thanks to everyone who's let us know what this experience has been like for them. B)

Ever wonder why we yell "Hype!" on the field?

It's because we're out to perform our show with intensity. "With everything we got."

And it's about performing to the best of our ability for the audience's sake.

It's all about the entertainment!

When we're charged up, the crowd gets charged up. Then it's a LOVEFEST between the performers and the audience as we show our appreciation for each other.

Why not come down to a rehearsal and see what a Bridgemen makeover can do for you?

The 2007 Bridgemen. Our enthusiasm is contagious.

Bnr_Bmen07_Rcrt_DCP.gif

Go to Bridgemen.com to learn more.

OH man ... now you're askin me to remember names ... that's a tough one .. but here goes ... tamborine picture names ...

girl on the far left, knees bent in front of me = Gail Peddie

girl on the far left, black hair, serious, gorgeous (hehe) = ME, Lisa 'Argul'

African American beauty standin tall, lookin cool = Evonne Worrell

girl on the left (looking at pic) of captain = Debbie (can't remember last name, but was Hoffman's g/f at the time)

girl in black, captain = Beth Williams

Bada** girl to the right of captain (looking at pic), looks like she wants to hit the captain in the head w/her tamborine = Donna Wazz

girl on the far right, behind Donna = Melissa Fernandez

girl in between Melissa and Donna = Liz Ascough

those are the ones that I can see their faces .... hope this helps!

:)

Thanks for the info Lisa!

I'll get back to you about one missing name.

FUN for you.

FUN for me.

FUN for the whole family!

Bmen06_Rchstr_0727_HH.jpg

Pictured: Our pre-show antics (starring an unconscious Carl Marsteller and stretcher bearer John Richard) in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Photo courtesy of Harry Heidelmark, Drum Corps World photographer.

Bmen06_Rchstr_0731_HH.jpg

Pictured: Some flags waiting for our adventure to begin in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Bmen06_Rchstr_0732_HH.jpg

Pictured: Upper brass proclaim "Sops Is Tops" during "Paglacci" fanfare in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Bmen06_Rchstr_0760_HH.jpg

Pictured: Erin Serfass & dancing flags enjoying "Land of Make Believe" in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Bmen06_Rchstr_0765_HH.jpg

Pictured: Flag Captain Antoinette Zbylut shows us "This is where it's at!" in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.