Pizza Orgasmica 2007

Sometimes it's better. b**bs

See! That's what I said!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if they are from Sky and come down to Florida I know where they will stay!!1

Just bring some of the :worthy:

Pizza Orgasmica 2007.

I just got the news that not only are Renegades and Skyliners staying at the same hotel at DCA ... but so is SoCal Dream.

uh-oh.

I hereby announce that Pizza Orgasmica 2007 will be held at the Clarion Hotel this Labor Day Weekend.

Furthermore, I hereby apologize in advance to DCA, the Clarion, the City of Rochester, all DCP Moderators, the Miami Dolphins, Glenn Johnson, Britney Spears, and to any and all the members of the Skyliners, SoCal Dream, and Renegades who might find themselves waking up in Florida, Amsterdam or jail as a result of this party.

Prepare for Chaos.

Soup?

What?!? No one told him about the "Soup"?!?!?

:worthy:

I refused to partake in the pre-show "soup" ritual 21 years ago after I saw Scotty McFee remove it from the trunk of his car before serving it. I believe my wife had a taste though, sky drummer gals were wild, and she hasn't been the same ever since.

Nothin' would make me feel better about being back in Rochacha than some Dino, washed down with a lager, followed by a fine cigar.

Nice dinner and cigar would be very nice..... I need to find a great cigar shop in Rochester or bring a bundle in a humi.

Dude - you make eating food sound like good sex.

Unfortunately, food is what some of us guys can only get on a regular basis. What a shame.

Sometimes the one is better than the other. Think about it... when was the last time you heard about a couple of teenagers who got into all kinds of trouble after having the rib platter on Prom Night? :P

Personally, I would not mind a spare rib platter while in Rochester.... :worthy: Did I just say that.

Well let us change the word "Pre" tp the word "Post"

I refused to partake in the pre-show "soup" ritual 21 years ago after I saw Scotty McFee remove it from the trunk of his car before serving it. I believe my wife had a taste though, sky drummer gals were wild, and she hasn't been the same ever since.

Well heck I always had 2 ladels of soup and 1 ladel of water just before show time.