Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Next Shenandoah Sound practice is this Saturday the 10th of February from 10 am to 5 pm.

Ya'll are invited to join in the line or just hang around. We are close to our goal of 35 plus and have a few more spots to fill.

We really enjoyed our visitors at our last practice and would like to see more of the drumcorps community come out. See you this Saturday! B)

Edited by Shenandoah Vibrato

Hot off the press from our new arranger are the brass scores for God Bless the Child and Go Down Gamblin. If you have been to rehearsal and received the password for the new Members section of the website - go have a listen. This is the most excited I've been about our music book since I've been here. Go Down Gamblin is rockin!!!

Glad to hear things are continually progressing for you guys. Keep the faith, brothers. Good things are on the horizon for this corps. And I encourage anyone even remotely near by them to seriously consider taking the plunge this year. Trust me, friends... one day we will all say "we knew them when they were little...'

Best of luck to Shenandoah Sound in 2007 from the Lone Star State!

We are looking forward to seeing you in Rochester. We know how tough it is to grow and thrive in the smaller-corps ranks, but its a great journey all along the way.

Rock on Shenandoah!

b**bs

Glad to hear things are continually progressing for you guys. Keep the faith, brothers. Good things are on the horizon for this corps. And I encourage anyone even remotely near by them to seriously consider taking the plunge this year. Trust me, friends... one day we will all say "we knew them when they were little...'

It was great meeting you. Your inputs are always greatly appreciated. We can't thank you enough!

If everybody brings a friend to practice tomorrow it might just push us over the 35 number.

Wouldn't that be grand :worthy::P

If everybody brings a friend to practice tomorrow it might just push us over the 35 number.

Wouldn't that be grand :drool::P

Today's the day we start reading the new brass book. Later this evening we'll be doing a little recruiting out at the AIA guard show at Potomac Falls HS. Come out and see us if you can't make the rehearsal.