DCI Finals DVDs

Does anyone know if there are any nationwide video rental companies (Blockbuster, netflix, Movie Gallery, etc) that rent out DCI Finals DVDs? I was searching around online with no luck.

If DCI doesn't give permission for this to be done, then I think they should really consider it. I think it'd be a big money maker especially if they go back decades...

doubt the companies would carry it...yes there are a lot of drum corps fans in the country, but compared to the millions of other folks, there would be so little share they probably wouldn't "waste their time." From working for almost 2 years at a Blockbuster, I can tell you the "specialty" titles (most of which were documentaries) rented very little.

Edited by tubawarrior

I think that the problem would be the pricing. I don't imagine that DCI would sell a single year DVD for the price that the rental companies think would be fair ($5-$10). There just aren't that many people out there in the mass market to justify lower prices.

Edited by ravedodger