Pittsburgh PA February 24th 11:00-4:00

We are still looking for a few more 2 baritones, 2 2nd sopranos,2 bass drums and 1 guard. We are having a great time come join us for a fun year, and meet some great people. :)

We are still looking for a few more 2 baritones, 2 2nd sopranos,2 bass drums and 1 guard. We are having a great time come join us for a fun year, and meet some great people. :)

You GO Jeff :huh: You know the TBIRDS wish you the best. I think many corps' envy MVE having you. Especially your non-selfish and up-beat attitude, which is quite evident in all your posts. We, luckely, have a Jeff Danchik.....but under a different name.

You GO Jeff :huh: You know the TBIRDS wish you the best. I think many corps' envy MVE having you. Especially your non-selfish and up-beat attitude, which is quite evident in all your posts. We, luckely, have a Jeff Danchik.....but under a different name.

Thanks Gene for all your continous support.Its tough sometimes,especially with all the fence sitters around. But everytime I step in that building and see what great potential is there, I realize what a great thing we could have here.Nobody, has ever had what we have here today, nobody. All someone has to do is walk through that door to realize it. :)