Who else can throw a party Like the Cabs?

On May the 5th. Thats right "Cinco de Mayo" the Cabs are having their 61st reunion party. No its not Formal.... In fact its going to be pretty laid back....

Where: American legion Post # 199

1 Legion Place

Hawthorne, NJ

When: 5/5/07 at 7:00pm til whenever????

Why: Pretty simple the corps needs some financial help and We needed another good excuse for a party....LOL

Make no mistake about it this is a fundraiser for the corps....

$30.00 per ticket..as of today there are 45 tickets sold and there can only be 250 attendees at this party.

How do I get tickets?????

Rich Warga rmwarga@comcast.net and how easy is it to get tickets ????? we accept Visa and Mastercard,... cash works for us too. LOL

Did I say that this is a fundraiser? I hope I made that clear. The Cabs need you.

Beer, Wine , Soda and dinner are part of the 30 dollars on this first come first serve evening..

Videos of The Cabs and CDs and Tapes of the Cabs from years gone by will be on hand. Championship and near Championship seasons will be discussed.. enjoyed and shared with the Men and Women that made them happen....

Make your reservations early...again 45 tickets are sold already and we have only had the announcement out for a couple of days... Can't wait to share some of the last 30 years with friends and family. Going back beyond that will be friends of the family... My dads generation of Caballeros..Thats going to be incredible.. I have records and tapes from that era also.

Come check out this party... You will be part of the party of a lifetime... Guess what everybody "Hall of Famer" Lou Storck will be there front and center making this a party not to miss....

Party with friends, Food and drink, T-shirts and other souvies, and stories to last till the next reunion. Come enjoy the party... hope to see you there.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2007

Edited by Cabstuba04

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Souviner t-shirts will be sold also... limited number of shirts will be available. Making them an instant collectors Item

Edited by Cabstuba04

Make that two more tickets sold. We'll be down for a DCA meeting so we'll be there, Mike. Besure my corner seat is saved as usual. Tell Tommy to start opening them.

Can't wait to see my Cab friends.

Make that two more tickets sold. We'll be down for a DCA meeting so we'll be there, Mike. Besure my corner seat is saved as usual. Tell Tommy to start opening them.

Can't wait to see my Cab friends.

Will do Mr. Pronti

Woo-hoo! I get to party with Peggy & Mr. Pronti! We got our tickets!

If you've been promising yourself a visit to the famous American Legion Post 199, this sounds like a great opportunity to do it!

Hey Linda thanks.... It sounds like one of those parties that you just can't miss....Peggy and Richard traveling all that way thats impressive..

So i guess that means we hit 50 tickets today.... just 200 more to go... Get your tickets while they last see you on the 5th of May.

Woo-hoo! I get to party with Peggy & Mr. Pronti! We got our tickets!

If you've been .promising yourself a visit to the famous American Legion Post 199, this sounds like a great opportunity to do it!

Your right "Linda" a great chance for some of our Drum Corps fans around the country to see Hawthorne.

There is a DCA meeting in Newark on that Saturday, for those who don't know Hawthorne is only about 25 minutes away. Come on up and join the party

Your right "Linda" a great chance for some of our Drum Corps fans around the country to see Hawthorne.

There is a DCA meeting in Newark on that Saturday, for those who don't know Hawthorne is only about 25 minutes away. Come on up and join the party

Thanks Mr Pronti... It is going to be an old time drum corps blast... Please get in touch with Rich Warga at rmwarga@comcast.net The cost is $30.00 includes food and Beer ,Wine and Soda for the evening. Cab video and Audio from years gone by... Come check out the building thata been refered top as the "Mecca of Drum Corps"... Post # 199 Hawthorne NJ.. Get your tickets fast.. Its not a big place so it only holds 250 legally LOL

FIRST ANNUAL HAWTHORNE CABALLEROS REUNION

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL CORPS REHEARSALS

$30.00 PER PERSON

TICKETS CAN BE ALSO BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE MAIL

BY SENDING A CHECK PAYABLE TO HAWTHORNE CABALLEROS

OR SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO (VISA OR MASTER CARD)

TO

RICH WARGA

209 BLUE HERON DRIVE

SECAUCUS, NJ 07094

201-271-1244

IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND, WE WILL GLADLY ACCEPT

YOUR DONATION