This is a FANTASTIC generation of drum corps.

Blah, blah, blah...ok, I know, I know....moderators, shut down DCP and let everyone know discussion, complaints, debates, differences of opinion, observations, summations and everything else are no longer allowed.

Now we have a poster taking upon himself to define drum corps in three aspects and we all now have to fall into one of these categories and "Stop complaining" ...I'm suprised the "Get over it" and "dont like it, leave" mantras werent inserted.......If only life was this easily defined.

sheesh..

~G~

Hear, hear!!!! :laugh::doh::wub:

At least this board allows for BOTH sides to be heard impartially!

It's impossible to read body language and facial expression on the internet. As a result, sometimes how we wish to come across is not how we end up coming across. This is a prime example of such a case. GMichael completely misunderstood my original post and as a result blew this whole thing way out of proportion. I don't fault him at all. It's just what happens sometimes. At least a few people understood my message, and for that, I have no regrets for starting this thread. Hopefully by now, GMichael also understands my intent. If not, feel free to send me a PM and I will gladly try and explain my point a little clearer. I will not do it publicly on this thread though. All that will do is cause more possibilities for confusion and flame bait.

Edited by torn8o