Rochester Crusaders Host Party

So how was the party? Sorry I couldn't make it. :(

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Timmy and Joe Stork got level 6 A+'s at the solo festival. Good job young guys!!!

Both Timmy and Joe Stork got level 6 A+'s at the solo festival. Good job young guys!!!

thanks Donny! It was really cool seeing you guys there and chillen with you and eating and stuff hahaha

Glad to hear things went well.

you know what else was cool? i got a 99 and you got a 97. sweet times :P

Timmy you a such a jerk!

Thanks for teaching me how to do a "long roll" though guys lol

well Joe, you dont expect a drum corps drummer to get marked off a point for a roll...LOL. Maybe next time using concert sticks as opposed to marching beaters might help. I told you that wearing your drum corps uniform wouldnt help you....LOL>

Donny

As for the party.......

Things went well. We raised some money for Will and his family and had a great time doing so. Many thanks to those of you that showed and supported this event. I'm sure Will and his family appreciate it greatly.

BTW: Congrats Joe and Timmy. See you guys this weekend. Joe for sure, Timmy I hope to see you as well.

well Joe, you dont expect a drum corps drummer to get marked off a point for a roll...LOL. Maybe next time using concert sticks as opposed to marching beaters might help. I told you that wearing your drum corps uniform wouldnt help you....LOL>

Donny

Yeah but you guys know that was BS

"rushing in to it"

THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO DO, I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR 6 YEARS (NYSMA) EVERY TIME I GET GREAT COMMENTS.

Stupid whatever that guy's name is lol.

And I could have sworn it was going to help lol.

And I told you, too poor for concert sticks :)

Apologies for going off topic, Stacy. :rolleyes: You know how proud I am of Timmy.

I am glad things went well for Will. From what I know about him, he seems like a nice young man, and it is nice of the corps to help him out.

Donny

Edited by donnymusic