234 theaters to show ’07 DCI Classic Countdown

So has anyone viewed the trailer to see if there are 8 specific corps in it? Could this be a preview of the real thing?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has anyone viewed the trailer to see if there are 8 specific corps in it? Could this be a preview of the real thing?

They're showing clips from last year as part of the trailer and I don't remember any 2006 corps making the top 30 cut, so no preview for us.

and Phantom 06.

~>conner

So is the answer that it might be a preview??

When I watched it, I caught Machine, Faust, and In.Trance.It. in it. But they also showed stuff from previous Classic Countdowns, if memory serves me correct. I think they probably put the 8 winners in there, but put other shows in there so you can't figure it out.

Well the previous classic countdown shows are fair game for this countdown. They said during the voting that all shows, whether included on previous countdowns or not, can be shown on this one. I only watched the trailer once and have not analyzed it. I think a better thing to look for is if there is only one show for each corps because that's the way its going to be at the theaters.

Edited by oneanddone06