All Suppliers Should Cut Their Prices 10%

It makes no sense that horn and drums should cost more and more each year. We are the buyers and should have monopoly control over what we will pay. Not the other way around.

Mom

I think DCA should do a hostile takeover of Yamaha so they can have this monopoly you speak of. :lol:

DCA-Yamaha can than have a 25% profit margin on percussion and brass sold to the juniors because the juniors have all the extra money sitting in their bank accounts. :P

If not Ponymatic avatars from 2nd Life will be next thing for the Other Snapettes Minature Pony Drill Team. Good luck!

Not.

Rolls mouse wheel over volume control -- heads up display -- voice over (with deep low voice) -- "were under attack!!"

Mom

Edited by Snapettes Mom

If not Ponymatic avatars from 2nd Life will be next thing for the Other Snapettes Minature Pony Drill Team. Good luck!

Not.

Rolls mouse wheel over volume control -- heads up display -- voice over (with deep low voice) -- "were under attack!!"

Mom

What?

:blush:

Dennis, sometimes I can't believe that you and Snapettes Mom are the same person.

^0^ :blush: ^0^ :doh: ^0^ :doh: ^0^

...and the irony of another Snappette's Mom post flew over another person's head....

:P Of course it didn't (hence the wink at the end). However, it was a great opportunity (I thought) to plug my favorite book.

And really, it was aimed at those that wouldn't get the irony (of which there are a great many on this site).

Rock on.