Ticketmaster?

I believe it depends on the venue. some venues have a working arrangement with Ticket Master so if DCI wants to host a show in that stadium then they have to use Ticket Master.

I had written sometime back, what I heard from two D1 directors, is Ticketmaster holds the contracts in these stadiums and their events. They can also choose not to be the ticketing agent for shows which venues they have the contracts at. This is why fans were able to purchase tickets for select shows earlier this year i.e. Denver etc...

I cannot believe DCI is selling tickets thru ticketmaster! Their fees are ridiculous, I have paid $10-15 per ticket sometimes.

Ticketmaster is evil. I just paid $25 in extra fees *per ticket* to ticketmaster for tickets to The Police. For the $50 tickets that's a 50% upcharge!!!!

Evil.

I hate ticketmaster. It seems like the seating selection is random plus the fees are pure evil!!!

The best place to buy tickets, IMO, is crowntickets.com. They actually let you select your seat, so I don't mind paying their fee!!!

What is going to happen with the new stadium in Indy? Will we have to deal with ticketmaster for finals tickets now???

Ticketmaster is evil. I just paid $25 in extra fees *per ticket* to ticketmaster for tickets to The Police. For the $50 tickets that's a 50% upcharge!!!!

Evil.

I'm with you on that one. I paid $27.70 in extra facility, "convenience", and processing charges. I think the seats will be worth it though.

Evil.

Agreed. Just bought tickets for the Murfreesboro ($50/ticket plus $4.75 'convenience charge' per ticket plus a $2.60 order fee) and Columbia ($18/ticket plus a $3.75 'convenience charge'). Ouch!

Van