3rd Annual Texas Drum Corps Preview is gonna

Looking forward to adding another corps to the preview in 2008. What a great event!

Just tried the link but it didn't work. Try just www.freewebs.com/rockportdrumcorps and it will come up.

Great to hear especially for a new all-age corps in South Texas! I was hoping someone would do it. That'll give us 6 (SIX) corps down here including Masquerade and Crosswinds... enough corps to have judged DCA shows out here even if other corps from farther away can't make it! Whoo hoo! I'm excited!

If yall need any kind of help down there please don't hesitate to ask!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having shows in TX/LA/AR/OK in June, July, August would be incredible. Save everyone a bunch of money... educate the area about what DCA is... help new corps grow.. and let corps come to our neck of the woods when they want to, not have to to ensure we have enough corps to have a show...

This is getting exciting... every year a little stronger

Having shows in TX/LA/AR/OK in June, July, August would be incredible. Save everyone a bunch of money... educate the area about what DCA is... help new corps grow.. and let corps come to our neck of the woods when they want to, not have to to ensure we have enough corps to have a show...

Not to mention more play time!!!

There are two more local corps starting up, but not in Texas, that I'm aware of. And a few more to follow in the next couple of years.

And hopefully we'll be seeing High Country Brass (CO), Prairie Sound (MO/KS), Crosswinds (OK) in the mix soon...

could make for a very full summer of shows, and not having to drive to the ends of the earth to see another DCA corps ;)

I think maybe we could swing a Corpus Christi show in the near future.. sure we aren't right next door to all you guys, but at least we are in the same state

Remember a couple of years ago when people were surprised that there were TWO (!!!!OMG!!!!) DCA corps in Texas?

I remember us warning that they hadn't seen anything yet.

Edited by FrontierEuph