VK Alumni

I have recently been offered, and accepted, the position of VK Alumni Coordinator, and am quite excited about being able to help the new organization. I strongly believe that we must not let a legend die, and also help support the young ones coming up in the ranks with the new VK.

So, as we seem to no longer have an Unofficial Official VK Alumni Website (Adam Stout has taken his down), I am excited to announce that we are working on a new one to be launched VERY VERY soon.

Therefore, I need your help. We are collecting any and all memorabilia, pictures, videos, stories, anything VK related, to make this a huge success.

We want to make sure that you can have contact with as many friends as you can, that you pass along news to each other and, with a reunion coming up in August hosted by VK Youth Arts Organization, that we are all up to date in the news of what's happening.

You can email everything to VKAlumni@aol.com and I will be forwarding everything to our webmaster.

I hope you will send me everything possible you have or can scan, and in this way support the new VK.

Our corps was taken away from us, but now we're bringing it back. We can do a better job with the support of those who have borne the name and worn the uniform of the Velvet Knights proudly, or are a fan and appreciate what the corps brings to the field.

Alumni, you now have a drum corps again. Welcome home!

Garry Parker

VK 71-73

VK Staff 79-84

B-Corps Director 84-85

Occasional Renegade 04-?

Vk Alumni Coordinator 07-?

Edited by VK Alumni

I have recently been offered, and accepted, the position of VK Alumni Coordinator, and am quite excited about being able to help the new organization. I strongly believe that we must not let a legend die, and also help support the young ones coming up in the ranks with the new VK.

So, as we seem to no longer have an Unofficial Official VK Alumni Website (Adam Stout has taken his down), I am excited to announce that we are working on a new one to be launched VERY VERY soon.

Therefore, I need your help. We are collecting any and all memorabilia, pictures, videos, stories, anything VK related, to make this a huge success.

We want to make sure that you can have contact with as many friends as you can, that you pass along news to each other and, with a reunion coming up in August hosted by VK Youth Arts Organization, that we are all up to date in the news of what's happening.

You can email everything to VKAlumni@aol.com and I will be forwarding everything to our webmaster.

I hope you will send me everything possible you have or can scan, and in this way support the new VK.

Our corps was taken away from us, but now we're bringing it back. We can do a better job with the support of those who have borne the name and worn the uniform of the Velvet Knights proudly, or are a fan and appreciate what the corps brings to the field.

Alumni, you now have a drum corps again. Welcome home!

VK Alumni

It's in the mail! No, really!

Garry in Vegas

Who are you?

Who are you?

Hi, Chris! It's Garry, who was nutty enough to answer my own post above.