Kingston Grenadiers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does sound like a great time!

Jason Parent is going to be there to pass on some tips Adam so you will be leaving with some chops. Get ready!

Cheers DLD

NICE! I learned so much from Jason in the winter going into the 2005 season. He made me feel the music instead of being a dead on machine. He breaks things down like no other. I love his emotion and passion for the activity and his ability to make drummers musicians.

One more day and we get a good ol' Jason Parent butt kickin'!

HAHAHAHA Shall we say paper incident?

A big thanks to Yamaha Canada and Scott Atkins for all the help and the promotional material is really cool. All involved will be very pleased. Just building a better future for a better tomorrow.

Cheers DLD

Good Luck! Sounds very cool!

A big thanks to Yamaha Canada and Scott Atkins for all the help and the promotional material is really cool. All involved will be very pleased. Just building a better future for a better tomorrow.

Cheers DLD

From what I hear Yamaha Canada and Scott Atkins have hooked the clinic UP!!! ;) :beer: b**bs

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow and see the kids faces throught the clinic process!

12 hours til clinic time!