Who do you side with when discussing DCs future? (with poll)

This is the poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you side with when discussing DCs future?

• Members
    • Audience
    • Designers/Instructors
    • Activity as a whole
    • Other

Cool, thanks.... and never thought of instructors....

Back to remedial Internet Posting Jimbo.. :worthy:

Mods - please close the thread I started.....

Aaah didn't see this one.

Members. The more the merrier because everyone should be able to get the experience of marching drum corps.

:)

Edited by AQFlamDrag

Figure I better throw in the choice descriptions from the other thread....

Audience - best shows are presented to the audience, number of corps active not an issue

Members - more options to join a corps, or make it easier to join

DC Activity - Drum Corps continues as a viable activity well into the future (IOW - it still exists)

Other - have no idea what it could be but better throw it in

Audience - best shows are presented to the audience, number of corps active not an issue

I think it is an issue. If there are only 20 corps total, you can only have 3 shows maximum going on at one time all over the country on a given day. If there were 35 corps total, you could spread the love around more and have 7 shows going on at one time around the country. More shows = better for the audience.

I think it is an issue. If there are only 20 corps total, you can only have 3 shows maximum going on at one time all over the country on a given day. If there were 35 corps total, you could spread the love around more and have 7 shows going on at one time around the country. More shows = better for the audience.

Just as background where I got this idea from (and without giving my opinion).....

One DCPer stated while back that he only finds a few top DCI corps entertaining and does not pay attention or care about the rest. I just kept going with that idea to "only care about seeing good corps/shows" (and nuttin' else).....