Rochester Crusaders

This weekend The Rochester Crusaders will be having rehearsal from 830am- 9pm on Saturday. We will begin our day as one of the featured performers in the Lilac Festival Parade. After the parade we will return to our new rehearsal home in Spencerport to complete the day until 9pm. We will then return there for a shorter day on Sunday from 9am-1pm so that our membership can spend some time with their mothers for Mother's Day.

The drumline is excited that Paul Rennick will be coming in this weekend to help them tweak not only the entire show but also the amazing drum solo that he wrote that got them a standing ovation at the St Joes Classic.

If you are interested in checking us out, please wither stop by the Lilac parade Saturday morning and support all the performing units and them follow us out to Spencerport. Directions can be found on our website at www.rochestercrusaders.org.

Anyone needing housing or transportation needs to contact our recruiting director Brian Wilt at brianwilt@rochestercrusaders.org no later than Wednesday evening so plans can be made.

Can't wait to meet Paul!

ahhh, i had an excellent time last weekend. This weekend should be even better. lol "So I guess this is one big follow the leader, and no one told me i was the leader!!!" -poots. hahaha, just wow.

ahhh, i had an excellent time last weekend. This weekend should be even better. lol "So I guess this is one big follow the leader, and no one told me i was the leader!!!" -poots. hahaha, just wow.

hahahaha i love poots

Parade and lots of HS band turmoil Saturday although we will rehearse that evening-see our web site. The best day to catch Mr. Rennick would probably be Sunday 9 to 1 (abbreviated for Mother's Day). We could use ONE EXPERIENCED SNARE and a couple of mallet players.

It is so nice to be that close to our compliment goals for a change!!!COME ON DOWN to our Spencerport facility!!!!!

Parade and lots of HS band turmoil Saturday although we will rehearse that evening-see our web site. The best day to catch Mr. Rennick would probably be Sunday 9 to 1 (abbreviated for Mother's Day). We could use ONE EXPERIENCED SNARE and a couple of mallet players.

It is so nice to be that close to our compliment goals for a change!!!COME ON DOWN to our Spencerport facility!!!!!

Yeah Bill, I am loving that we need about 12 people total to fill the corps out. Some in the Percussion some in the Guard and Some in the Brass. we are so close to being there. This weekend, we will be taking on another chunk of drill by the end of the weekend we will have 8 1/2 minutes of drill learned. (Thank God for indoor facilities in Upsate New York). See everyone at the parade!

on my way to the parade!