Emerald Regime Preview of Green

On 5/8/2007 the Emerald Regime will host their annual Pre-Season Invitational. Corps have been arriving all-day at their respective housing sites, and rehearsing into the evening. I will begin announcing/posting Preliminary scores (live) at 8:15AM PST--(11:15 EST) this will be the format for this round and semifinals. I'll post scores like DCI (allow 1-2 corps before the score actually is announced/posted). To speed up the schedule process, I will probably announce a score every 5 minutes, just so I am not literally sitting here at the computer all day... Semifinals will follow this same format.

So in other words, your performance time is just a way of telling you--the order of performance--the score could be announced earlier or later.

The times listed below are (Central Standard Time) so they are two hours ahead. If your corps is attending this event, you should check this thread throughout the day --I will post a new "reply" with the scores for prelims. At the conclusion of prelims, I will post a full recap (pdf) format. Finals will be "televised" (in a podcast format).

May 8th - Prelims

Center Grove HS Stadium

Corps Event Schedule

9:45am - National Anthem/Welcoming Preview

Division III

10:00AM - Phantom Riders C

10:15AM - Florida Dragon Cadets

10:30AM - Clarksville Guardians

10:45AM - Nastalgia Percussion Ensemble

Division II

11:00AM - Kadence (Exhibition)

11:15AM - Florida Dragon Regiment

11:30AM - Canton Crusaders

11:45AM - Bleu Knights

12:00PM - Nastalgia Vanguard

12:15AM - Les Blanc Chevalier

12:45AM - Emerald Regime (Exhibition)

BREAK

Division I

1:15PM - Macinac

1:30PM - Phantom Riders A

1:45PM - Mystré

2:00PM - Washington County Kingsmen

2:15PM - Florida Dragon Battalion

2:30PM - White Stars

2:45PM - Star of Jupiter

BREAK

3:15PM - Roselle Park Conquistadors

3:30PM - Kosmos

3:45PM - Tri-Color

4:00PM - INergy

4:15PM - Nastalgia

4:30PM - Velour Knights

4:45PM - Semifinalist Order Announced (Top 17 corps advance to semifinals)

Class Caption Awards Announced

6:00PM - Semifinals will commence (top 17 from prelims)

Edited by Matthew

Preliminary Results (Live) 5/8/2007

Scores are posted by order of performance.

Division III

63.550 - Phantom Riders "C"

58.550 - Florida Dragon Cadets

60.150 - Clarksville Gaurdians

58.200 - Nastalgia Percussion Ensemble

Outstanding Music Performance: Florida Dragon Cadets

Outstanding Visual Performance: Clarksville Guardians

Outstanding General Effect: Phantom Riders "C"

Best Brass: Florida Dragon Cadets

Best Percussion: Clarksville Guardians

Best Auxiliary: Phantom Riders "C"

Division II

70.100 - Kadence (Exhibition)

60.950 - Florida Dragon Regiment

59.100 - Canton Crusaders

60.650 - Bleu Knights

60.050 - Nastalgia Vanguard

60.150 - Les Blanc Chevalier

70.075 - Emerald Regime (Exhibition)

Outstanding Music Performance: Florida Dragon Regiment

Outstanding Visual Performance: Les Blanc Chevalier

Outstanding General Effect: Les Blanc Chevalier

Best Brass: Florida Dragon Regiment

Best Percussion: Nastalgia Vanguard

Best Auxiliary: Bleu Knights

Division I

69.750 - Macinac

67.125 - Phantom Riders A

60.400 - Mystré

67.800 - Washington County Kingsmen

71.275 - Florida Dragon Battalion

75.450 - White Stars

77.425 - Star of Jupiter

71.700 - Roselle Park Conquistadors

71.550 - Kosmos

66.025 - Tri-Color

61.250 - INergy

68.325 - Nastalgia

68.100 - Velour Knights

Outstanding Music Performance: Washington County Kingsmen

Outstanding Visual Performance: White Stars

Outstanding General Effect: Star of Jupiter

Best Brass: White Stars

Best Percussion: Kosmos

Best Auxiliary: White Stars

Class Champions

Division III Class Champion: Phantom Riders "C"

Division II Class Champion: Florida Dragon Regiment

Division I Class Champion: Star of Jupiter

Sweepstakes (Overall Caption Winners and Best Scoring Corps from All Divisions)

Outstanding Music Performance: Washington County Kingsmen/Florida Dragon Regiment (tie)

Outstanding Visual Performance: White Stars

Best Brass: White Stars/Bleu Knights (tie)

Best Auxiliary: White Stars

Sweepstakes Corps: Star of Jupiter

RECAPS can be found here: http://www.freewebs.com/fdbcassociates/previewofgreen.htm - then just right click and save the pdf file.

Or you can try to download the file directly here (right click and save as):Preliminary Recaps

You will have to rotate the document to view the recap in a comfortable way--once you open the Adobe Reader.

Semifinalist (alphabetical order)

Bleu Knights

Clarksville Guardians

Florida Dragon Battalion

Florida Dragon Regiment

INergy

Kosmos

Les Blanc Chevalier

Macinac

Mystré

Nastalgia

Phantom Riders A

Phantom Riders C

Roselle Park Conquistadors

Star of Jupiter

Tri-Color

Velour Knights

Washington County Kingsmen

White Stars

These corps will perform in their respective placement order for semifinals. Emerald Regime and Kadence will perform exhibition at semifinals.

Up Next: SEMIFINALS - starting at 4:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

May 8th - Semifinals

Center Grove HS Stadium

Order of Performance

Clarksville Guardians

Les Blanc Chevalier

Mystre

Bleu Knights

Florida Dragon Regiment

INergy

Phantom Riders "C"

Tri-Color

Phantom Riders "A"

Washington County Kingsmen

Velour Knights

Nastalgia

Macinac

Florida Dragon Battalion

Kosmos

White Stars

Star of Jupiter

Edited by Matthew

Semifinals Results (Live) 5/8/2007

Results are posted by order of performance.

62.500 - Clarksville Guardians

66.550 - Les Blanc Chevalier

69.000 - Mystré

70.500 - Bleu Knights

70.100 - Florida Dragon Regiment

71.800 - INergy

60.900 - Phantom Riders "C"

71.300 - Tri-Color

68.350 - Phantom Riders "A"

61.800 - Washington County Kingsmen

71.950 - Velour Knights

67.400 - Nastalgia

65.800 - Macinac

63.650 - Florida Dragon Battalion

72.000 - Kosmos

62.700 - Roselle Park Conquistadors

66.250 - White Stars

72.100 - Star of Jupier

Outstanding Music Performance: Macinac

Outstanding Visual Performance: Phantom Riders "A"

Best Brass: White Stars/Kosmos (tie)

Best Percussion: Velour Knights

Best Auxiliary: Bleu Knights

Semifinals Champion: Star of Jupiter

RECAPS can be found here: http://www.freewebs.com/fdbcassociates/previewofgreen.htm - then just right click and save the pdf file.

Or you can try to download the file directly here (right click and save as): Semifinals Results

Order of performance for finals:

White Stars

Les Blanc Chevalier

Nastalgia

Phantom Riders A

Mystré

Florida Dragon Regiment

Bleu Knights

Tri-Color

INergy

Velour Knights

Kosmos

Star of Jupiter

Finals, I will have audio/podcast to go along with the event! All will be posted and hosted on the site in which are you checking the full recaps on!

Congratulations on all corps who participated at the event, and to all corps who will be advancing to tomorrows finals.

Finalist, if you do not mind... Please send me your mailing address, as I have purchased some small medals to award to our finalist corps. The top 3 corps in finals, will also get a gift card to any Coldstone Creamery of their choice (and their respective medal--gold, silver, or bronze). If you are uncomfortable with sending me your mailing address, I understand completely.

Emerald Regime

Executive Director

Edited by Matthew

Finals will start at 4:00PM PST tomorrow. I will be posting live updates HERE (review format) here, and then for the awards presentation, I will do the podcast like I said. I will all be doing a "live finals" retreat HERE, and will post each individual corps score 1 minute or so after the next. Once I am done with that, I will post the full finals recap on the respective site.

Stay tuned tomorrow and check here for the review format, prior to the actual awards.

Again congratulations to all corps who have participated. The judges did not have an easy job today--many of them had a hard time today, as the competition was stacked from top to bottom in every division.

Tomorrow nights judging panel has changed:

GE Music: Alan Kristensen

GE Visual: Mike Anderson

Music Individual: Mike Rubino

Music Ensemble: Dallas Neirmeyer

Visual Individual: Marie Czapinski

Visual Ensemble: Ed Warren

Percussion: J.J. Pipitone

Color Guard: Curtis Costanza

Finals Commentary (per each performance)

Scores will be announced at the conclusion of the last finalist corps commentary/show (8:30PM PST). Exhibition Corps will have their scores announced after their performance.

5/9/2007

On the field presenting the National Anthem this evening are the Explorers Drum and Bugle Corps, from Seattle WA. They have just brought a new meaning and style to the Anthem, as we set the stage for the evening. You could see the Red, White, and Blue as this ensemble used colorful brass sounds, along side with a brilliantly staged Color Guard--yes the true Color Guard, that guards our colors! Everyone, I mean everyone in the audience was blown away at the prowess this group gave the National Anthem. Singing along side the National Anthem--from Utah, was the BYU Choirs.

FINALS HAVE COMMENCED!

Kadence - Exhibition Only

For the many fans that were not aware--This was Kadences' last performance of the season--or perhaps ever. The corps was a contender in DCPI events since their inception, and always brought creative shows to the drum corps community. The group did a show based on all of their years as a competitive drum corps, and featured many silks that were used throughout the years. I could see the tears and emotions from the members as they took the field, and all throughout the performance, you could tell these members were giving every single ounce of dedication to this performance. It was clear that the audience recieved this show very well, and wanted Kadence to know that they were going to be missed. Their auxiliary was the highlight of the show, never dropping any equipment, and being on point with the music ensemble--which seemed to have some tempo tearing issues at one point. They handled themselves very well through their phrases once they recovered. Bright silks using all colors from the pallet were used as they made their finals push, and z-pulled in to their final set! Kadence is definitely not to be forgotten.

Emerald Regime - Exhibition Only

Emerald again takes the field with a strong image. They let you know by how they set their opening set (an upside cross) that they are not going to step down to anyone--regardless of their size. They are clearly in another level in terms of performance, and the audience is waiting for the drum major to get the show rollin!--He gives his salute, and the brass face backfield and begin their opening statement which is a smorgus board full of chords that melt into each other--with the pit playing ostinato patterns to accompany. Colorguard seems a bit weak compared to some of the corps we have seen this weekend, and they definitely have a lot to improve on--This is not aesthetically pleasing colorguard--Ladies, you really need to figure out what your roles and responsibilities are in terms of character here--Boy oh boy! The drum line and horns gave these big musical hits, and colorguard, you did not support it! I feel that you are just a bit too timid tonight... Nice job horns and percussion with the dynamic contrast---now colorguard you didnt quite hit it, but I saw your intent. You know, in terms of effectiveness Emerald Regime--you are certainly right there, musically you are well beyond your level--but there are some individual elements within the program that need to be evaluated. I do not think the colorguard is doing enough for the show, and you should consider re-vamping... It was almost worth not even having a colorguard out here this evening.

White Stars - Finals Performance

White Stars bring us a show that is both innovative musically, but also ground breaking visually.

"Celtic Roads" is a haunting show, yet soft and gentle in many ways. The audience really got into the first imapct, where the corps got a standing "O" from the crowd. There were some intonation issues in the high trumpet voices, that did not help the musical ensemble--staging seemed to be an issue with the low brass, and there were some front to back issues timing wise in the "jig" section of the show. How creative of the White Stars to form star formations during their movement about the "Sun"--these stars faded away, and reappeared in different locations using the colorguard and horns. The sound of this corps is quite impressive, and I think the judges will reward them for a job well done. It seems as if the corps has gained some much needed confidence from yesterdays semifinals performance! Will this be enough to put them back in their top tier spot? Who knows... But the audience definitely approves this show. Everything was well thought out--it seems as if this corps has been doing their homework over the off-season.

Les Blanc Chevalier - Finals Performance

Oh my... they start the show and there is hardly any sound coming from the pit--this was not the case yesterday. This corps seems to be very inconsistent--oh oh..oh.. here we go, they must have had a small re-write last night, because now it makes more sense! Dull colored flags emerged from the corps proper to create an immediate EFFECT! This corps has brought marching technique to a whole new level. I have not seen one person out of step, out of time, and their legs and articulation of the steps match from person to person. This is going to be very nice for Les Blanc Chevalier! I can smell some good numbers for this group in the visual area! Musically however-it makes sense, but it is not being performed to the highest level of excellence. There are no dynamic contrast and when there are, they are ill-defined and vague, which in return is affecting their overall effectiveness. Percussion--I am not sure if you understand clearly that the dynamics changed significantly here, because you seem to be kind of on your own path there. The audience is engaged in the show, but they have not made much connection to it... It is clear that members are performing this show well, and that it is a "good" show, but there is not much in terms of grabbing the audience. It seems as if this show was designed for the sheets (maybe?)--Maybe they are just not comfortable yet... They still have time! Nice work from visual ensemble, colorguard was very effective in this show--I appreciate a job well done.

Nastalgia - Finals Performance

WOW!!! This group is probably the most talented musical group at the contest! The percussion section knows their stuff, and they are not holding back! They are throwing licks out there left and right, and all the fans are just eating up! You can barely hear the percussion right now, because the audience is just going crazy over this show--how fun it must be to be a member on the field right now. When I saw this group in prelims, I thought--why aren't they getting credit for this and that--It is obvious that their show is written around the percussion. Now this is not a bad thing, but it certainly is not helping the rest of the ensemble, when it comes time to create an effect. Their marching technique seems to be good enough to make the corps look strong, but their low brass has some upper body carriage problems that definitely need to be worked on. Thank you mallets, that was tasty! I just can't get enough of this ostinato passage here... Nicely done, musically, you are definitely going places with the show. Visual Ensemble needs some attention to detail, and you will be rolling! Audience is into this show, and I think the judging community will see the difference between yesterday and today as well--will this be enough to move Nastalgia out of their 8th place finish? The competition is magical tonight! Best of luck!

Phantom Riders A - Finals Performance

A new corps to the activity, and they sure have made a name for themselves. It is not always easy getting your corps ready to take on competition--but this corps has done a good job this weekend. Their show seems to have the ingredients--but the performers are showing fatigue. Their performances however do have connection to the audience, and that is going to take them a long way! For a Division I corps, they seemed to march a few less horns, and more colorguard--which will help them in the GE department. Nice silks, almost "hippy"-esque! The corps overall had better performances last night---today, it was a bit stale, but it was a clean and polished performance non the less.

Mystré - Finals Performance

Mystré is thrilling the audience this evening with their performance "Mystré's Greatest Hits"--a show designed for this event, as it features moments from previous shows done by the corps. The hornline is giving a super performance right now, there have been no fracks or missed entrances or releases by the hornline--however there are some tone issues in the lower voices (mainly the contraline)--please tune before coming to the gate. Visually the corps is on point with the program, and the corps has outstanding posture! --Something looks different with this corps-- It could be that they are sporting a new uniform... oh, you'd have to be here to see it! I'm not sure I agree with the choices in staging from a General Effect standpoint, but the corps is getting the job done, and they have stepped up their performance MILES AND LIGHT YEARS from the past two showings they have given at this contest! The audience is definitely in for a treat--and saying things like "Where was this corps yesterday???"--We even see a judge getting down with his bad self on the side two 45--talk about engaging music and visual moments, this corps has a show folks! Even if this is not their competitive show for the season, they have brought their best efforts here, and they still mean business! Will the judges see past their first two performances, and put them up a few spots tonight? If they don't, we might see an uproar in the audience--who knows, it is too hard to call anything right now... Competition is stellar! Nicely done Mystré!

Florida Dragon Regiment - Finals Performance

This corps seems to be having a successful pre-season. They did very well a few weeks ago at another tournament, are were named the Division II Champions this weekend at the Preview of Green--amongst some of the toughest Division II corps--this shows that the judges were rewarding the right way, regardless of who you were! They are musical, and they came in here tonight with some awesome sounds! They are up against some tough competition though, and now that this is "open class" things begin to shine much much different! This corps uses a lot of symbolic shapes to compliment the music--such as the symbols of famous mathematical signs as the music begins to take linear shape, and the use of free forms as it disjoins from one form to another. How creative! The Auxiliary could have used more flag choices, and often times their colors did not match what the music was telling us, but the work they were doing was amazing non the less. Like some of the other corps, their performance tonight seemed to lack some of the engery that it had two performances ago--This is common, and I think the judging will see past it, and reward for all the elements that are indeed present in performance tonight! Great stuff from Regiment tonight--keep those toes up high and the arms out of the pockets baritones! YOU ARE--The FLORIDA DRAGON REGIMENT!!! Look Regimented, and you will gain a lot from your audience. The audience seemed rather quiet, not knowing if they should clap or not--something will need to be talked about in your design meeting, because you are not eliciting any emotion (or any shown emotions) from your fans tonight--what happened?

Bleu Knights - Finals Performance

Well it certainly is clear that the auxiliary out performs the rest of the corps! This corps has come a long way, and with their new director (O'Brien) they certainly have not lost any steam! They managed to capture Auxiliary throughout the weekend, and from the looks of tonights performance, their Auxiliary was smokin! Hues of blue flags vibrated the field and dazzled the audience as they presented "Elements of Bleu"---they even had a portion of the show that was supposed to depict the sea, and it was so surreal. This show is definitely packed with energy from the corps proper! That brassline is amazing, and they play so well with this audience feeding them energy. What a great musical ensemble too! Their percussion section plays with dynamics, which is hard to find these days! This entire corps jams--they have it all... audience appeal, show design, judges like it, and they are just having a ball on the field! Being put against the heavy weight competition in direct competition is going to be interesting for this group--how they place tonight, is going to be words for the organization, regardless of where they end up. People were humming their selections prior to them taking the field--I think that speaks something for what type of program they present!

Tri-Color - Finals Performance

10 life size paper cranes enter the field before the members, and set up around the center 50. You do not see a single brass member until the first impact--but they are playing well before then. They modified their opener and shortened it to fit in with the program design. "Gloriosa" had the fans on their feet. The corps performed well in all captions tonight--and I think they have managed to find their comfort zone, and perhaps even exceeded the level of expectations of the audience tonight. For a corps that did not do DCPI last season (hiatus) they sure are coming back strong with a bang! They won the Pre-Season show in Florida last weekend, and took home the music caption, and was also named the Grand Champion of the event! If that is any indication, this corps has a great season ahead of them. Their only issues tonight were due to dynamics and ornaments not being played with clarity at points of the show. With a show designed around Sadako and the 1000 Paper Cranes, each member of the audience is bound to find their place in Sadakos life, and remember what it is like to achieve their dreams! Just like Tri-Color, to touch each fan in their own unique way!

INergy - Finals Performance

They came into this competition with no energy and have managed to build up to tonight! This is the level of competition we are dealing with here folks! They produced an effective show, and provided the audience with an illuminated performance. However they were lacking in the performance captions--Their musical ensemble was a bit narrow and did not offer much in terms of contrast and shape, and their visual performance from an individual standpoint was very inconsistent from person to person. They did however handle themselves very well through the phrases, which showed maturity on their part. It is one thing to have effect, but you still have to be able to perform with all of the ingredients! Imagine what they could do if they got those performance captions up! They are also a home area corps (not locally) but they too are from Indiana, so they have a home crowd here supporting them tonight. That alone has helped them get through the weekend--knowing that there are people in the stands cheering for you--what a rush! Good job INergy!

Velour Knights - Finals Performance

California has something entertaining, but we have it today! And it is the Velour Knights Drum and Bugle Corps! They had the audience involved in the performance... as crazy as that sound, it was quite effective. Not only was the audience involved, but it made the corps feel good. Being from California and coming out here where you have a few fans (well not anymore--they have a whole bunch more fans here now), can be a hard thing to do. I for one was glad to see an entertaining show that involved everyone in the audience. There was not a dull face, head scratching soul in the audience for this show. In fact, everyone in the center of the stands kept yelling "ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE" when the corps concluded their performance. I really liked the flashy uniforms that the auxiliary had on--it contrasted big time from the corps proper, and that was just a good effect. When the drum major started throwing candy into the audience as the corps trooped the stands, that was a highlight moment... Hmmmm, I think he threw a "Baby Ruth" toward the GE Visual Judge in the pressbox--yep, it was a catch, and so was their show! Nice job Velour Knights, thanks for giving us a "taste" of things to come. No one could touch this group visually so far, they had their feet together, posture was nice and erect, yet flowy, and the moved together well. All improv work was just fitting, and you could tell that this corps was serious, yet relaxed all in one. How do they do that??? It's a secret!

Kosmos - Finals Performance

CRASH, BOOM, BANG, BOOM, CRASH, CRASH, CRASH, ERRUPTION! --You got it folks "The Last Days of Pompeii" and they certainly take us through the full experience with this show. I was sitting next to Dennis DeLucia this evening and he and I looked at each other and said "I think we have just seen our Champion this evening!"--I told him, but there is still one more corps to go--who will put up just as much competition... But I agree, Kosmos was definitely on another level tonight, a level that I have not seen from them before! How on earth did they manage to portray the black clouds that put the earth into a darkness for weeks on end! This corps has it together, musically, visually, and program wise, it works! I've never heard Kosmos sound this good--and they too are another local corps (Bloomington IN), so the crowd was definitely showing them lots of support tonight! Beautiful, yet haunting moments in this show... You know, who said you cant learn a little bit of history while watching a drum corps show. We come away with a better knowledge and illustration of "The Last Days of Pompeii"--Outstanding work Kosmos, truly a work of art here this evening.

Star of Jupiter - Finals Performance

This corps is on fire tonight, but they are controlling it. Characteristic sounds coming from the brass, visual program is definitely on an all time high, as they have some moves that would blow your mind away--they have a "battle" scene that amazed even the novice spectator. "Gladiator" is the soundtrack this corps is drawing their music from, and they are doing a great job with handling the arrangements. The corps volume is just amazing, and they have great dynamic shaping along with articulations. I thought there was a bit too much red throughout the show, and though the show is about battles and such, there are more colors to draw from in the pallet. The audience however enjoyed a well performed show and I know this is going to be close tonight! They've won prelims and semifinals, and the margin has gotten close between the two rounds. Will Star of Jupiter hold their mettle against their competitors tonight? Or will we see a surprise tonight? This performance was definitely a strong one, and you can't deny that it was clean and performed with precision that most corps are not communicating with at this point in the season. Fabulous work here Star. They have trooped the stands, and the audience is still cheering!

There is a big screen set up on the field now, and the audience is going to watch a slide show of pictures, performances, and interviews from various corps throughout the years of DCPI. This will take place until the Awards Presentation at 8:30PM. At that time, the lights in the stadium will dim, and we will begin our Awards--(fireworks included). Check back at 8:30PM (PST) for the announcing of placements and awards!

Up Next: Awards Presentation @ 8:30PM (PST)

***Due to the lack of most directors not submitting information on their shows--I will not be doing the podcast. I had planned on getting source music from the music you submitted to me in writing, and putting together a mini podcast for tonights "Cadence" into the Finals Retreat. So, at the conclusion of the last corps... I will begin announcing the finalist placements 1 by 1 one in this thread--1 minute after another (to create that live feeling), and will post the finals recap at the conclusion of the event.

Edited by Matthew

Everyone did extremely well tonight... congrats to all!!

Retreat

Corps are lining up outside the stadium, fans are still watching the big screen, and you can hear the chatter outside at the souvie wagons, people from all around the area are standing looking in at the event through the fence...

Emerald Regime's drumline is providing the cadence this evening, and they have started with their prelude to get the ball rolling for this evenings awards presentation.

All corps have their lines setup, and are starting to move closer to the gate--the "go ahead" signal will be given in a few moments.

Our fist award this evening, is presented by the Indianapolis Star--This award is presented to the corps that showed the best sportsmanship, and class through the Emerald Reimg Pre-Season event.

The Esprit de Corps Award goes to...

Canton Crusaders from Canton Michigan!

79.050 - 12 - Phantom Riders "A"

79.700 - 11 - Florida Dragon Regiment

80.850 - 10 - Bleu Knights

81.950 - 09 - Les Blanc Chevalier

82.850 - 08 - Nastalgia

83.550 - 07 - INergy

85.850 - 06 - White Stars

87.950 - 05 - Tri-Color

Best Brass: Velour Knights

Best Color Guard/Auxiliary: Velour Knights

Best Drum Major: Mystré

Outstanding Music Performance: Kosmos

Outstanding Visual Performance: Velour Knights

Outstanding General Effect: Kosmos

Outstanding Soloist: Kosmos

88.150 - 04 - Mystré

89.700 - 03 - Velour Knights

90.950 - 02 - Kosmos

91.200 - 01 - Star of Jupiter (Grand Master)

Full Recap can be found at the following site: http://www.freewebs.com/fdbcassociates/previewofgreen.htm

Or you can download it directly here (right click and save as): Finals Recap

Please see the comment about sending me your mailing address (home or work), so I can send you your respective medals. All finalist get a medal, the top 3 get a medal plus the Cold Stone gift card.

Thanks to all participants for making this an outstanding event! Please clear the stadium!

Past Champions of the Emerald Regime Preview of Green

Emerald Regime

Les Blanc Chevalier

Edited by Matthew