I just found out the Blast will be at the Lowell (MA) Memorial Auditorium on March 6th 2008. I know it's kind of early to get tickets, however I have been trying to find our the schedule for them around the country. The only information on the Blast web page is 2006 for Japan. I have friends in other parts of the country that I would like to contact about the show. Does anyone know how I can find out this information?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out the Blast will be at the Lowell (MA) Memorial Auditorium on March 6th 2008. I know it's kind of early to get tickets, however I have been trying to find our the schedule for them around the country. The only information on the Blast web page is 2006 for Japan. I have friends in other parts of the country that I would like to contact about the show. Does anyone know how I can find out this information?

Does anyone know how to get in contact with them? I've been searching for a while for just an email or a phone number or something and absolutely nothing. The only thing on the website is the mailing address and this list of audition requirements you need to send. I'm trying to just start putting all my videos online so I was trying to just email it to them but it is nowhere to be found. Sorry I couldn't answer your question but I'm also on a Blast! quest. lol They seem to be very enigmatic lol.

Hey guys,

Honestly, the very best way to contact Mason Entertainment Group is to visit the website and download the audition information.

Contact Donnie VanDoren, Associate Producer and Casting Director for more audition information.

Good luck!

Edited by mellos

Hey guys,

Honestly, the very best way to contact Mason Entertainment Group is to visit the website and download the audition information.

Contact Donnie VanDoren, Associate Producer and Casting Director for more audition information.

Good luck!

oh my, i thought we were over and done with blast, it has been done and redone for almost 10 years now, yes it was good, but every year it has gotten prgressively worse, with less talent and less people , as they downsize the show more and more, as well as play in the smaller markets and venues! I just really thought they had bled that horse dry already! I do know the cast members get paid substantially less than they did in the early years. But i guess business is buisiness, and as long as there is money to be made, mason and team will be there to exploit that.

As far as getting tickets.... i have the video, that will do for me. seeing it again would just take the fun out of it!

I'm not familiar with the venue, but most arts/presenting organizations announce their season around this time of year (we don't announce until August/Sept. at my work) and then put season subscriptions on sale. In a lot of places, that's the only way to get a ticket up until about two months prior to the performance. They're coming to Phoenix as well I think - to the Maricopa County Events Center....

edit: and the Orange County Performing Arts Center... both are big venues (3,000 seats +). Hmmm...

Edited by MelloSteph

oh my, i thought we were over and done with blast, it has been done and redone for almost 10 years now, yes it was good, but every year it has gotten prgressively worse, with less talent and less people , as they downsize the show more and more, as well as play in the smaller markets and venues! I just really thought they had bled that horse dry already! I do know the cast members get paid substantially less than they did in the early years. But i guess business is buisiness, and as long as there is money to be made, mason and team will be there to exploit that.

As far as getting tickets.... i have the video, that will do for me. seeing it again would just take the fun out of it!

You can say what you like about the size of the show, the venue and the like, but please refrain from degrading the talent of the cast. These cast members are some of the very best in the country, if not the world. They do what very few can do.

The show is the show. It may be smaller, it may not be in big huge theaters, but the cast members are still the best in the world.

Hey Chris,

do you have the website...i googled and cant seem to find it.

thanks man.

Sure thing...

www.blasttheshow.com

Good Luck