San Antonio Corps Housing

Colts will be in Natalia, TX same place they were last year. The Whole town is throwing a big bash/ BBQ type thing for them. Its kinda cool.

Edited by dcf06

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets schedule has them in Pflugerville on Friday and Kyle on Sat.

There are three schools and stadiums in Pflugerville ISD but my guess is it'll be Hendrickson HS since they host a USSBA show there. The Kyle location on Saturday would be Hays ISD Stadium, also home to another USSBA show. Thanks for the info!

There are three schools and stadiums in Pflugerville ISD but my guess is it'll be Hendrickson HS since they host a USSBA show there. The Kyle location on Saturday would be Hays ISD Stadium, also home to another USSBA show. Thanks for the info!

Correct on Hendrickson. For Kyle it says Lehman High School. Is Hays ISD at that high school?

Correct on Hendrickson. For Kyle it says Lehman High School. Is Hays ISD at that high school?

Thanks. Hays ISD consists of Jack C. Hays HS (the old school where the districts football stadium is located) and Lehman HS, the new school on the east side of I-35.

Updating map accordingly. See here.

• 3 weeks later...

And I see, once again, that Northside ISD will not be hosting a corps at any of their schools (besides Reagan, but that's Crossmen's home for now). WTF do I pay over 3 GRAND per year in school taxes for?! Oh wait! I forgot about the new multi-million dollar Natatorium behind my neighborhood. Yeah, because TX is know for its world-class high school swimmers and divers.

Sorry, off topic a bit...just had to rant. ^0^

See everyone in the lot...