Anyone here going on tour to teach?

I'm only 17 or else, I sure would go. Im devoting all my practice time for crown next season, I really think i've got a shot :)

I'm teaching a highschool in ohio this season though, which should be fun, I hope you have a great time on tour while teaching!

who is it you are teaching? As to what section that is

Edited by PercussiveEric

I'm only 17 or else, I sure would go. Im devoting all my practice time for crown next season, I really think i've got a shot :)

I'm teaching a highschool in ohio this season though, which should be fun, I hope you have a great time on tour while teaching!

who is it you are teaching? As to what section that is

I'm working with the percussion section....I'm filling in for the caption head (who's REALLY talented) who'll be taking a couple of weeks off.

To quote Borat: "Happy times"!

I'm working with the percussion section....I'm filling in for the caption head (who's REALLY talented) who'll be taking a couple of weeks off.

To quote Borat: "Happy times"!

Awesome, you gotta love the percussion :ph34r:

I hope you have a great time, hope your line/front ensemble sounds great

Yep I'll be there. All summer with the shamrock :)

....kicking my butt. But as long as my knee doesn't give out again, I'm happy. Cya soon Megan.

Yes to both questions. Year six doing visual with Pioneer, fourth as a volunteer (money is better spent for more techs and I'm old enough to not need it as much). Still a joy to work with the kids after all these years!

Old guys, come on out and have fun with me!

Anyone here going out on the road this summer to teach? I'm out with the Colts in June and July, then finals week.

Anyone here volunteering, either?

My wife, daughter and I have already been to opening weekend of spring training. We go back again in a little over a week. We also go for the opening weekend, then my wife goes out for the balance of the season on June 22nd. I'll be there for the Atlanta weekend, then my daughter and I are on for the balance starting in San Antonio. We usually cook, but I may also be driving the souvie truck the last two weeks.

Edited by kansasDC

I am sadly taking my first summer off in a long time :(

Anyone here going out on the road this summer to teach? I'm out with the Colts in June and July, then finals week.

Did "T" finally get an assistant band director job in Tejas? That would be sweet if he did :ph34r:

I learned alot from him as one of his techs for 04/05.