Anyone still looking to march?

SteelTown Brass as openings in all sections (Brass, Color Guard, Drumline, and Nationals). Yes, we are a parade corps this summer but that just means that you can still march and not have to go away for three months straight. We have weekend parades and an 11 day tour this summer. Also because we are a parade corps you can still work and march, marching fees are a lot less than any corps, and there is no age limit. Please check out our website at www.bandettes.org for more information. The calendar on the site has been updated and our whole schedule is now on it. Our next camp/parade is the weekend of June 15th. If you are interested in joining us just leave a message on the site or email someone on the staff or me (JDoher on the site) that you are interested in marching and we can send you more details.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racine Scouts have openings for one mallet player,(vibraphone) one mellophone, 2 lead sops, and one lead baritone. Wonderful summer housing facilities, and VERY reasonable travel fees. Yes, we're going to California. Next rehearsal is weekend of June 8-9-10. Move in scheduled for June 15. Check corps website for more info.

B)

we have a couple pit openings, a mello hole, a contra hole, a bari hole or two, probably a trumpet hole, and i'm sure there's a guard spot or two open

our website is http://www.fevercorps.org

I did not know if anyone was looking for somewhere to march last second... but I was browsing and citations have 4 spots open.

www.citations.org

The Stockton Buccaneers need 3 trumpets, a mellophone, and a couple of mallet players.

• 3 weeks later...
Dutch Boy has a few spots let for all you New York, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania Division III members.

See DCI Corps Announcements under Dutch Boy Wants You !!!

1 trumpet and 1 bari hole on the hornline, and the pit would like a timpany player. I think the guard has a spot or two as well.

Thunder is still looking for some awesome people to march a full show. We'd love it if you could join us!

http://www.spokanethunder.org/get_pr.ydev?news_id=19350

Spots available and contact info is on that page if you are interested! Thanks!

Edited by Thunder_1M1

my frined ryan and i are from jester and we just kinda said oh well

but now were seriously looking for somewhere to march cuz we miss it a lot

were both snare players but were pretty well rounded in percussion

we learn quick too

so anyone have two percussion spots open

or just looking to add some players

let me know